Dirty Pimp

Feb 6, 2019
Pero, ¿necesito un emulador o una aplicación para poder abrir el juego?
No, sólo necesitas el .exe que está en el OP (suponiendo que tienes Windows), descargas, descomprimes y vas a tener el archivo TalesOfAndrogyny.jar ese lo tienes que reemplazar con las nuevas versiones que vayan saliendo, por ejemplo: y corres el juego desde TalesOfAndrogyny.exe

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
It has rained cats and dogs before this heat wave, so it's pretty moist, when i go outside of the house it feels like i'm walking into a steam sauna.
I feel you. We have been in a "drought" for a couple of years until this month where I live, so the humidity is brutal. Last year was in the triple digits for the free world, so almost 40s for my brothers in taste. :Kappa: I can only imagine how much worse it would have been if it had been raining as it usually does.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
30°C is a nice Spring-Summer transition temp. Very nice for walks and such. 44°C however...at least it isn't 52 yet.
I also live near the arctic circle, so anything +20°C is like the fires of hell to me, i enjoy everything between +10°C/-30°C, i'm used to the cold and revel in it.

:EDIT: Had to include this since i found it now.
average winter.jpg

Last edited:

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
I want to try this vn but after just a few minutes I am wondering if I chose a good starting class and honestly what skills I should try for?

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
I want to try this vn but after just a few minutes I am wondering if I chose a good starting class and honestly what skills I should try for?
Best skill In this game to be honest Its use ur ass and Im not even joking.

Go for mage at max magic skill and you can easy beat whole game even If you other stats suck you can easy boost ur other stats by magic just get have In mind u need lv up ur charisma best to 10 If u dont want lose some events and 5-6 agi and perc so no random shit on map will surprise you.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Best skill In this game to be honest Its use ur ass and Im not even joking.

Go for mage at max magic skill and you can easy beat whole game even If you other stats suck you can easy boost ur other stats by magic just get have In mind u need lv up ur charisma best to 10 If u dont want lose some events and 5-6 agi and perc so no random shit on map will surprise you.
So go Mage and get ass skills then charisma. ok thanks

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I also live near the arctic circle, so anything +20°C is like the fires of hell to me, i enjoy everything between +10°C/-30°C, i'm used to the cold and revel in it.

:EDIT: Had to include this since i found it now.
View attachment 1892500
Bait I say! Summer means more irl girls looking good. Also, kicking back with a beer on a hot summers day and some Hiro love is priceless.
Just play as whatever you like. Upgrades and gear will allow you to get whatever smut you need.
So go Mage and get ass skills then charisma. ok thanks
Nah. Charisma is upgraded with charms and gear if I recall. Better to save stats for combat oriented ones. Mage is easy because you don't need as much planning in your combat skills and such. Just oil them up and set them ablaze, only problem is the beginning can be a bit harder against certain enemies because you probably don't have the stats or gear to survive the beating required to blaze them. I gets much easier though once you get some proper armor and a good shield. Warrior is nice for the opposite in that you can just swing and kill, tank bank, and pass the physical skill checks. I prefer mage because of the raw power, it's the most fun, you can hurt the ghost and dom or get help from the golem, beat up warlock faster, and the outfit is one of the sexiest. I do hear that the best is the thief, however that requires a bit more skill than I would recommend for a beginner. Just avoid enchanter unless you are looking for hard mode and you should be good.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Like this summer, goddamn i hate summer.
Inside 25°C (77 in Freedumb units), outside almost 30°C (86 'muricah).
View attachment 1891463
Me, an American watching the weather display list current temperature as 92F (idk like a few over 30C) with a wildfire warning, immediately followed by a winter storm warning with temperatures below 20F (idk like several degrees below 0C, what are you water?)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Me, an American watching the weather display list current temperature as 92F (idk like a few over 30C) with a wildfire warning, immediately followed by a winter storm warning with temperatures below 20F (idk like several degrees below 0C, what are you water?)
Google is a thing, son. Remember that if you ever need to convert from a measurement to one you are familiar with. I actually have a heat advisory for tomorrow where I live. Glad I will be indoors for most of the day.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
A pasty white dude that's extremely susceptible to temperatures over +20C (+68F).

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes