Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Its a bit confusing at first ^^'
That's why there is an install guide already posted by Bøb69 - one of the people who has the most experience with this title - with complete instructions.
And by exe version I mean the Win64. Or the version you play with if you're on either Linux or Mac, but I believe its a similar process?
That's why it's best to just point them to that install guide, instead of making a guess.

• Hey there
Reactions: crapfest and Bob69

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you encounter Lupa? I've played this game for a while now, but never managed to see her at all, what do you need to do?
Lupa is found by either completing the brothel questline or venturing to the final zone, the Demon King's Realm.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.21.6)

Cat Approach.png

Hayooooo - new weekly!

This time around we've added the Centaur Gangbang animation (!!), a new scene and branches on the Mermaid encounter related to equipment weight and nakedness, as well as new music for Winnie the Angel. We've also added the generic sex animations to battle! If a character doesn't have unique art or an animation for a sex stance, it will now display the generic animation for it.

We had a few things that needed to be done to facilitate this, and they've come with their own improvements - animations and VFX are now loaded in battle (and eventually elsewhere) on a deferred, asynchronous basis, smoothing out the load times so characters with heavy animations (which now includes all of them) don't take any longer to load. So battle load times should be dramatically improved, and that will start to make it into other areas of the game as well. Android may see more out of memory errors in battle currently because it's still loading all those animations, but we'll try to have a fix for that, as well. Otherwise, this should just be a big performance improvement, while also adding a lot more flare to battles.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.21.6)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.21.6)
- - -

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The image for the update makes it look like there will be gloryhole additions.
I would have looked forward to that.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The image for the update makes it look like there will be gloryhole additions.
I would have looked forward to that.
Well images for new version are things that were added in last version(s).
Like this one and 8 more new art was added last weekend.

Reactions: Twiton

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well images for new version are things that were added in last version(s).
Like this one and 8 more new art was added last weekend.
Hmm... Not sure how I missed that last week. I usually check on the updates every Saturday, and it's even in the changelog.
Oh, well. Guess I'll grab it then.

Reactions: Bob69

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Hola amigos, ¿saben cómo abrir el archivo .jar ?
soy principiante con esto :llorar:
English only. Use win64, mac, linux or android. then replace the jar in the folder with the new jar.
sólo en inglés. utiliza win64 o mac o linux o android. despues sustituye el jar en la carpeta con el jar nuevo.
OK, I think we need an installation guide for every language under the sun... and a crowdfunding for negroidprime to take some days off at a good place.
No, anyone can use google translate or deepl if they can't read English. Or American English speakers (like myself) need to start learning other languages

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes