PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Technical question.
How exactly are children born in a world where all women (if they can be called that) have male genitals?
If vaginas don't exist in this world, can we even talk about women? Aren't they just soft men with breasts?
Because your post is completely incorrect. There are females with only a vagina in the game.
There are at least 4 women, maybe 6.
The gadgeteer, Helene (but she's a vampire), the brothel madam, the mermaid, and the elf.
Possible the shopkeeper and one of the brothel workers. Not sure about them though.

So they are not unseen in this world.

Not sure if the mermaid has a vagina though.
The shopkeeper and whores are if I recall. You just don't get any art and you can't bang the shopkeeper.
Keep getting a JNI error when I try to open the java version, am I doing something dumb?
Yes. You forgot how to use the s
how am i supposed to find that in the 876 pages of comments? unless i missed it in a totally retarded way...
You missed the ability to comprehend what you read as there is only ever one op.

• Haha
Reactions: Xhin

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Because your post is completely incorrect. There are females with only a vagina in the game.
How can be question incorrect? :ROFLMAO:
I'm asking because I want information.

And if real women are as rare in this world as futanari are in our world, then all my questions still apply to some extent.
Even if they give birth to one child after another, it will not be enough to maintain the population.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Your post is again incorrect. You are asking a question based off incorrect assumptions. Herms are much more rare in our world than normal women are in this game, unless perhaps all of them just happen to be in this one area. The named, or generic models in this case, aren't the only folk in this game. In fact, if I recall correctly, the girl who is forced to birth the bug eggs in the second map is also a female.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The shopkeeper and whores are if I recall. You just don't get any art and you can't bang the shopkeeper.
Well one of the whores maybe, it is never mentioned if it’s vaginal or anal sex though. And for the shopkeeper dunno if there is anything said about her sex.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I wonder if there's a way to port Jorja's mod to Android. I really love how it makes the game look and feel but normally I tend to play ToA on Android and it feels like a huge downgrade to play on the vanilla look lmao
There is totally a way. It was done earlier, but the modder stopped (and even deleted the F95 acc)

Oct 26, 2019
I wonder if there's a way to port Jorja's mod to Android. I really love how it makes the game look and feel but normally I tend to play ToA on Android and it feels like a huge downgrade to play on the vanilla look lmao
Might drop it here tmr, testing if everything works correctly rn.

Anyway, anyone knows where the game stores dick size now? Can't find it in the save files anymore. Tried creating two different size dick Hiro's and saved both games and theres no difference between the saves.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Might drop it here tmr, testing if everything works correctly rn.

Anyway, anyone knows where the game stores dick size now? Can't find it in the save files anymore. Tried creating two different size dick Hiro's and saved both games and theres no difference between the saves.
Open the save file in notepad or any other text editor, ctrl+f "phallus" and you should find it, the size is case sensitive, so you need to use ALL CAPS, for example it should look like "phallus": "AVERAGE",

And if your peepee is the smallest (cute), there will be no record of it and you will only find the one at the bottom, which doesn't matter, the ones recorded in the save file are TINY, SMALL and AVERAGE.

There's 2 different "character sheets" in the save file, only the top one matters, i vaguelly recall someone explaining the bottom one to me but i cannot remember what was its function now.

And just as a side note if someone is interested or having troubles, breasts function pretty much the same way, flat will not even be recorded in the "character sheet", LITTLE, HANDFUL and FUN are the ones recorded.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well one of the whores maybe, it is never mentioned if it’s vaginal or anal sex though. And for the shopkeeper dunno if there is anything said about her sex.
Well, it has been awhile, so they may or may not be.
There is totally a way. It was done earlier, but the modder stopped (and even deleted the F95 acc)
Always a shame when such a thing happens.

• Angry
Reactions: NickkiS and Bob69

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Open the save file in notepad or any other text editor, ctrl+f "phallus" and you should find it, the size is case sensitive, so you need to use ALL CAPS, for example it should look like "phallus": "AVERAGE",

And if your peepee is the smallest (cute), there will be no record of it and you will only find the one at the bottom, which doesn't matter, the ones recorded in the save file are TINY, SMALL and AVERAGE.

There's 2 different "character sheets" in the save file, only the top one matters, i vaguelly recall someone explaining the bottom one to me but i cannot remember what was its function now.

And just as a side note if someone is interested or having troubles, breasts function pretty much the same way, flat will not even be recorded in the "character sheet", LITTLE, HANDFUL and FUN are the ones recorded.
The second one is used after receiving a game over when not using cheat mode - hitting "Continue" on the title screen at that point will start a new game with the same character as the previous game.

Reactions: Bob69
Oct 26, 2019

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
I don't know why I find this game so hard to get into, being the thirsty bisexual I am. Fuck it, I'll just try one more time....

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
How do you encounter Lupa? I've played this game for a while now, but never managed to see her at all, what do you need to do?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I don't know why I find this game so hard to get into, being the thirsty bisexual I am. Fuck it, I'll just try one more time....
Combat is easy (despite the huge amount of skills), the art and animations are gorgeous and the sex scene descriptions are both hot and funny.
Try it again. :)

Reactions: MSPA Judge
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes