broly965

Jul 6, 2017
The brigand has some new moves now too, wrestling grapple. You might be able to grapple other enemies too haven't had much time with it.

thesleeper

Feb 3, 2017
Ive encountered the Golem but there isnt a fight or anything its just an encounter and nothing happens.
Yeah I did some quick searches and so far the Golem encounter is just the barebones. Since its not the monthly update and just the weekly they've only gotten the framework in place.

ordep

May 26, 2017
Does anyone know if you can fuck an enemy in the game? I have tried and searched but the only "dominant" things Majalis can do is give them a blowjob.

I am trying to see if the player can be "top". Anyone has found a way? Or is this an "all-bottom" game?
you can top enemies too, but it is very hard, you need to trip them into vulnerable positions, keep them that way, be on the offensive stance, be hard and all of this without killing or being killed.
They say that they will improve on topping later on on development

Pr0ntoner

Jul 20, 2017
Ordep is correct. It's pretty difficult to top at the moment. Which is a little disappointing since so many scenes end in a bad end if you get banged.

I'm not too worked up about it since it's still a WiP and the dev seems to be putting serious effort into making the game work well.

Reactions: Cap'nFap'n

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
There's even a reverse cowgirl stance you can do some enemies but nothing happens. They don't ever climax or lose health etc. SO far this game is progressing amazingly well. I'm glad to be able to play the patreon versions thanks to you guys.

D

Deleted member 44741

you can top enemies too, but it is very hard, you need to trip them into vulnerable positions, keep them that way, be on the offensive stance, be hard and all of this without killing or being killed.
They say that they will improve on topping later on on development
You have to hope that you don't kill them in offensive stance, or they don't kill you when they are doing it.
You can only get hard if they arouse you, which only happens during sex attacks, which can make you lose the game before you can retaliate.
Or use the taunt skill, but that increases their arousal levels really high before you get hard. Which results in them getting orgasms really quick, and you win the fight before you could even try topping the enemies.

The grapple doesn't work on some enemies. They get out of grapple while you are still grappling.

As broly965 said, some positions on enemies don't give either an orgasm. So you are stuck in a loop.

Food is still annoyingly hard to come by. I just save edit so I don't have to bother with that.

Some scenes are locked behind the catamite perk. Because saying "please bone me" requires extensive training.

Speaking of save editing: You can open your Save or Save01 file with notepad.
"Save" is the autosave, which also saves in combat. "Save01" is your manual save.

You can edit attributes. I believe they go from 1 to 9. Any other number will crash the game.
When you look at health, you'll see "15, 15, 15 , 15". I believe they've divided your health in 4. But changing them to something like "100, 100, 100, 100" will give you 400 health total. The same works with stamina.

You can edit the autosave while you are in combat with an enemy. You can then change your and their lust to 9. So everyone is hard. If you want to try out topping an enemy. Change your position in the save file to "OFFENSIVE" and theirs to "PRONE".
Also change their stamina/balance to 0/teetering (or something like that).
Also make a backup of this file, because as soon as you continue the fight, the save immediately overwrites.

You have to do all that just to see new positions. Without save editing, it becomes even more tedious.
You could also play a better game. :x

Troscer

Jun 16, 2017
honda posted the link to dropbox on #154, it has the apk there as well
Dropbox was having issues yhis morning on mobile data, I will try to side load it once home or via wifi. Mega jas been much more stable and consistent, also mirrors are great no, never hurts to have a back up xD

darksize

Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Mega Link Win:

Mega Link Mac:

Reactions: Hfeanor

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
futa is not really a problem for me.

but i think its very curious that its an RPGMaker game and all the OP pics doesnt lookl ike usual rpgm... did i miss something ?

rappo

May 20, 2017
but i think its very curious that its an RPGMaker game and all the OP pics doesnt lookl ike usual rpgm... did i miss something ?
Yeah that's incorrect. The game is written in java using the libGDX game library I think.

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
Mac version doesn't work for me.

I downloaded 1.12.0 from the website and that does run so I'm not sure what went wrong there.
I'll see if i can mess around with it and get it to work.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I don't understand, I must be doing something wrong. I only can a goblin battle, a single visit to the witch and and random encounter with a wandering merchant and a wandering warrior. No centaur battle and certainly no way to gain money or levels, what am I missing? this appears to be next to no content.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes