FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Five years and it's at 0.3. I guess I don't understand how the numbering system is working on this one, but seems like it'll be quite a while before this one gets finished. I know there's already a good amount of material in it, but I'm just wondering how long this one will take to get completed.

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
Five years and it's at 0.3. I guess I don't understand how the numbering system is working on this one, but seems like it'll be quite a while before this one gets finished. I know there's already a good amount of material in it, but I'm just wondering how long this one will take to get completed.
Majalis (ToA) said in this thread somewhere that they plan to close the project in 1-2 years and switch to a new thing.
Looks like there's been a change of plans.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Majalis (ToA) said in this thread somewhere that they plan to close the project in 1-2 years and switch to a new thing.
I hope when they finish this game it is actually finished properly and doesn't get rushed just to slap a completed tag on it and move to a new project. I actually like this game, and have been following it nearly since the beginning. I'd like to see it done well.

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
Ok.
First
Sperm Bank?
Like,give Cum and they give money? Or put all the Cum in the Bag?
Also,The Centaur oral.
Is hiro getting oral,or Hiro doing the SUCC as usual?

redlupa

May 29, 2020
ohh you poor little fuck...

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017

View attachment 2008664

Hayoooo, new weekly!

This time around we've got the Gadgeteer Pegging animation, the Dryad erect animation, and a bunch of new scenes for the Minotauress, including a topping scene and an extended game over!

Been working out some kinks in the editor as it nears prime-time; once the encounter graph editing portion is live I can do all my work in there, basically, and that'll make it a lot easier to both create, add to, and tweak/fix encounters. The visual portion of it has helped while working on the Minotauress, because she has an appropriately maze-like encounter, but if I could have edited the graph in vivo, it would have been even faster.

Next up we've got the Demon King kiss art, more story mode, and some feature stuff (looking at the mouthwear upgrades).

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - - Workupload
More Mino update is always welcum.
Also I realized in pervert page it says mama Mino is 12 inches which is ridiculous. You can see the original size in one of the scenes (I think "say you're here to see her" > "Fuck Me") which is 18 inches; much more logical for a big bull imo.
Same goes for mistress Urka. Original Giga chadette 15 inches > new Virgin weeb 12 incher.

Edit: Wait, wasn't Gobbo dick also 8 inches originally? just look at the Trudy spitroast scene. Does that seem like 3 inches to you?
Damn everyone is shrinking... Are they taking steroids?

Last edited:

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
There's never going to be a 0.4. Once we're done with 0.3 (beta), there's going to be a 1.0 release. The version numbers are not a progress bar.

I have definitely not said "close the project". The 1.0 release won't be the end of development, either.

I don't know how to phrase this, exactly, but - if you define "complete" as "end of work", then either you get more ToA, or "complete" ToA. You cannot get both, and it almost feels like people... don't understand this?

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know when the Windows version will be updated? I have that downloaded and dont fell like replaying the whole game for new scenes by downloading the java or android versions. Can your save carry from the Windows over to the java version?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
ohh you poor little fuck...
For exactly what reason am I poor, little and a fuck? I was merely inquiring about how they are numbering the versions.
I'd say you're the one with issues, since you can't read a simple comment without misinterpreting it. I bet you're a real joy on social media threads.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
it almost feels like people... don't understand this?
Devs seem to use the version numbering system differently than each other. It's kinda difficult to tell what is actually going on with a project just by looking at a version number. lol

With many devs, the version number is the progress tracker. I.E. 0.3.0 is release number 3, out of 10 planned. 1.0.0 would be a finished main story. 0.3.3 may be a bugfix for the 3rd release. 1.1.0 may be another release after the main story is finished, just maybe new side stories, or some sort of special event, or something.
But, then some are just so random, you can't really tell.

I ask about the numbering system on a lot of game threads, cause it seems to be different on many of them.

Some people tend to misinterpret my comments, of course. lol
But, I mainly asked because being at 0.3, if you were using it as a progress tracker, and having as much material as there is in the game, that would end with a huge game with a lot of files at a finished product.

I like the game, and like what you're doing with it, and was just getting an idea of what to expect in the future.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
Devs seem to use the version numbering system differently than each other. It's kinda difficult to tell what is actually going on with a project just by looking at a version number. lol

With many devs, the version number is the progress tracker. I.E. 0.3.0 is release number 3, out of 10 planned. 1.0.0 would be a finished main story. 0.3.3 may be a bugfix for the 3rd release. 1.1.0 may be another release after the main story is finished, just maybe new side stories, or some sort of special event, or something.
But, then some are just so random, you can't really tell.

I ask about the numbering system on a lot of game threads, cause it seems to be different on many of them.

Some people tend to misinterpret my comments, of course. lol
But, I mainly asked because being at 0.3, if you were using it as a progress tracker, and having as much material as there is in the game, that would end with a huge game with a lot of files at a finished product.

I like the game, and like what you're doing with it, and was just getting an idea of what to expect in the future.
Almost nobody plans to have exactly ten releases. What if you were going to have 8, or 12 releases? Version 0.125? Some devs do use the minor version as a ballpark of how complete the game is prior to 1.0 - Spelunky comes to mind, but they notably had a 0.99 version that existed for at least a year before the 1.0 release.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Almost nobody plans to have exactly ten releases. What if you were going to have 8, or 12 releases? Version 0.125? Some devs do use the minor version as a ballpark of how complete the game is prior to 1.0 - Spelunky comes to mind, but they notably had a 0.99 version that existed for at least a year before the 1.0 release.
The Proteus Effect floated somewhere between 0.9.2, 0.9.6, 0.9.8 or whatever, for more than a year. lol
I was using that 10 releases as an example. It just seems like if 1.0 is the finished product, and you are going at a 0.1, 0.2, 0.3 pace, that's how it would end up. And I actually have seen that. The Point Of No Return has been consistently running 0.16, 0.17, 0.18, 0.19, 0.20... But, that's the only dev I've seen do that. But, this all proves how random it can be, and that's why I ask. lol
Either way...I got the answer I was looking for. :)

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
More Mino update is always welcum.
Also I realized in pervert page it says mama Mino is 12 inches which is ridiculous. You can see the original size in one of the scenes (I think "say you're here to see her" > "Fuck Me") which is 18 inches; much more logical for a big bull imo.
Same goes for mistress Urka. Original Giga chadette 15 inches > new Virgin weeb 12 incher.

Edit: Wait, wasn't Gobbo dick also 8 inches originally? just look at the Trudy spitroast scene. Does that seem like 3 inches to you?
Damn everyone is shrinking... Are they taking steroids?
No one is bigger than the Demon King. She dwarves all...

• Haha
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes