broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Noob question here, but how does one get alma as a lover option? The search function didn't bring up anything.

Feb 22, 2020
I keep wanting to give this game a shot because of how regular the updates are, respect to the devs. But I'm wondering, are the scenes mostly text based, and do the alternate outfits actually show in scenes? I keep seeing scenes referenced in the thread that aren't shown in the gallery when you use cheat mode

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
I keep wanting to give this game a shot because of how regular the updates are, respect to the devs. But I'm wondering, are the scenes mostly text based, and do the alternate outfits actually show in scenes? I keep seeing scenes referenced in the thread that aren't shown in the gallery when you use cheat mode
The majority of scenes have some art alongside text, some scenes have no art or generic art. Costumes usually don't show in the art, as costumes came in later & it would balloon the workload by quite a lot. However if your Hiro's paperdoll shows up during the scene, they'll be wearing the outfit.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Tales of Androgyny [v0.3.28.1] [Majalis] – COMPRESSED +PATCH

JAR v0.3.28.0 · · · (0.98 GiB :: 1.7 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Patch v0.3.28.1 · · · (18.3 MiB)
This patch is unofficial but also uncompressed. To apply it either move it's contents save for the META-INF directory to a 0.3.28.0 JAR, or have it precede the latter on the game's classpath (using ; instead of : on Windows):
java -cp "ToA_patch-0.3.28.1.jar:TalesOfAndrogyny-v0.3.28.0_compressed.jar" com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I hate that I can't stop myself from seeing Hiro as some kind of weird chicken-like monster here. The legs line up with the arms just too well for that.
Agreed. Reminds me of an emu honestly. The goofy dsl face doesn't help it either.

Reactions: Fleep

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 2277758

Hayo... new... weekly?

Fifth weekly of the month! We mostly took this week off so just a bit here and there. Gonna put the end of year wrap-up post up later today, and tomorrow's gonna be the new monthly (yearly?!) update!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download for this version will be tomorrow, because of the new monthly. Stay tuned <3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy new year!!:PogChamp:
god damn, that deep kiss one is fucking hot

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Well I figured out why the Drunk Dullahan scene was never triggering. In the EnemyEnum function getOutComeMap the DULLAHAN case is

Java:
case DULLAHAN:
                if (!storyMode && drunk > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK_OTHER, 1);
                }
                break;
Where it should be

Java:
case DULLAHAN:
                if (!storyMode && ((AbstractCharacter.Status)enemy.getStatuses().get(StatusType.DRUNK.toString(), new AbstractCharacter.Status(0, 0))).magnitude > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK, 1);
                }
                if (!storyMode && drunk > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK_OTHER, 1);
                }
                break;
RIP a decent amount of time debugging lol but at least I got it to work now.
I didn't even know there was a drunk ending for Dully o_O
but it not working does explain that lol

hdgamer

Jun 28, 2017
Is the game version in the game menu wrong? I installed the most recent one 0.3.28.0 but for some reason it is showing 0.3.27.7

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes