Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Jester Missionary Deep Kiss.png

Hayo! New weekly! First of the year!

Been a busy start to the year - Alis has a lot of art and animations in the pipeline, including some really great stuff we can't wait to show you. We were really happy about the responses to the Jester Missionary art and variants, and we're trying to keep up that level of quality.

This time around we have the Kylira x Hiro animation, with Kylira "on top" - we're looking forward to doing the other one, as well, with Kylira riding in Hiro's lap. We also unlocked a previously unreachable Dullahan scene for when Hiro is drunk, and expanded it a bit.

Not quite ready on the Hiro - Milk Cow scenario yet, which is going to probably come along with a bunch of other new content related to the Sperm Bank and the Sperm Bank Nurse. There'll be more story and lore story mode stuff coming down the pike as well, and we've got a bunch of the feature vote winners lined up for Alis and I to tackle together.

We also moved the Settings/Preferences file into the same folder with the saves and error logs, which should make it easier to access (the save menu has a button that will open it for you on desktop) and remove some of the errors people were getting related to that.

Next up we have the Evoker Oral story mode encounter and their generic oral art!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
hey i know we're kinda supposed to get fucked by a lot of things in the game, but are we supposed to loose every fight ? I just can't win a single fight, ( i picked ranger ) i'm probably doing something wrong, but i'm not sure what.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
hey i know we're kinda supposed to get fucked by a lot of things in the game, but are we supposed to loose every fight ? I just can't win a single fight, ( i picked ranger ) i'm probably doing something wrong, but i'm not sure what.
Rangers bow is very situation based, a class like warrior or thief is more accessible. The food advantage isn't that beneficial. Practice on Brigands and Goblins

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
We're supposed to kick every butt except final boss. To manage this more easily, we're supposed to first farm achievements in Ironman mode, you can visit wiki if you need a guide to getting each achievement. Achievements give points to get more starting stats, perks, food, gold.

When I want to beat the hell out of everything, I create my character as Thief with Agility 12, Strength 4, Endurance 5, Perception 5. Each perk point I use only to raise stats. I also steal or buy good weapon and shield from Blacksmith, stat raising gear in Town of Monsters, better armor.

In fights I use Block to tank with shields when it's not safe to attack. Then I attack with simple moves like Spring Attack, Careful Attack or Overrun. I also keep in mind that even when you attack, you have the defence levels of your skills. Even though there's more to the combat, that's the basic way to win.

Reactions: schlosrat

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OOOoooOoOoOoo Kylira! , and I'm so curious and excited for Evoker.. not sure if they're Oral obsessed or Swallow obsessed or how that character "recharges" lol, but if so they may become an addiction for me. So far oral lovers only really have Harpy and Mouth Fiend to play with... and those lovely POV oral scenes aren't used enough in combat lol, lot of fun potential there.

MrD21

Dec 28, 2021
if I downloaded this ver of the game and played the story mode will it be the same as if I get it from patreon? or is the patreon ver is ahead by much more? and are there any other things that patreon ver have and this ver doesn't?

Alex(GoD)

May 1, 2022
if I downloaded this ver of the game and played the story mode will it be the same as if I get it from patreon? or is the patreon ver is ahead by much more? and are there any other things that patreon ver have and this ver doesn't?
Last free version 0.3.27.0 (don't have story mode)
0.3.28.1 it's version for patreon.

Reactions: MrD21

MrD21

Dec 28, 2021
We're supposed to kick every butt except final boss. To manage this more easily, we're supposed to first farm achievements in Ironman mode, you can visit wiki if you need a guide to getting each achievement. Achievements give points to get more starting stats, perks, food, gold.

When I want to beat the hell out of everything, I create my character as Thief with Agility 12, Strength 4, Endurance 5, Perception 5. Each perk point I use only to raise stats. I also steal or buy good weapon and shield from Blacksmith, stat raising gear in Town of Monsters, better armor.

In fights I use Block to tank with shields when it's not safe to attack. Then I attack with simple moves like Spring Attack, Careful Attack or Overrun. I also keep in mind that even when you attack, you have the defence levels of your skills. Even though there's more to the combat, that's the basic way to win.
where you can find the wiki for this game? I'm trying to find a good guid/wiki so that I can understand the mechs of the game and gameplay there are a lot of menus and options and it's overwhelming tbh and thats why Im trying to find a good guid/wiki

Reactions: felipe123@

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Ranger is a tough class to start out with. You need to understand the basic mechanics of battles to use the bow effectively.

Thief or Enchantress are the best beginner classes. To be effective right away you'll want a decent perception and agility score (perception is used when moving around the map to know what's coming and to avoid bad outcomes as well as in battle to predict your opponent's actions and agility is important for maintaining balance and gaining an advantage during damage calculations) along with a couple of points in magic; both of those classes make it easy to get to a functional level of all three. Pick the lowest level of healing spell as your starter spell.

Then it's a matter of learning the flow of battle. If you use nothing but strong attacks you'll lose your footing and fall over. It's a balancing act of using your strong attacks when your opponent is most vulnerable to them (i.e. when they're not blocking), switching to defense to recover, then springing back into action. Fade Away and Armor Crush are both good to get early on. If you break your opponent's armor they'll take much more damage and fade away does decent damage while taking you into the defensive stance to guard. As you level up start going for the blitz skills, the center skill (allows you to recover footing and immediately go into offense), second wind (recovers stamina), and the haymaker.

As for magic the utility skills are often more useful than the pure damage ones, so go for spells like the armor recovery one, the various stun spells, and more healing spells to have an easier time. It's a lot at first glance but once you have the basics down most of it will click into place.

Reactions: eSporkyHD

HiroTales

Sep 24, 2022
Ranger is a tough class to start out with. You need to understand the basic mechanics of battles to use the bow effectively.

Thief or Enchantress are the best beginner classes. To be effective right away you'll want a decent perception and agility score (perception is used when moving around the map to know what's coming and to avoid bad outcomes as well as in battle to predict your opponent's actions and agility is important for maintaining balance and gaining an advantage during damage calculations) along with a couple of points in magic; both of those classes make it easy to get to a functional level of all three. Pick the lowest level of healing spell as your starter spell.

Then it's a matter of learning the flow of battle. If you use nothing but strong attacks you'll lose your footing and fall over. It's a balancing act of using your strong attacks when your opponent is most vulnerable to them (i.e. when they're not blocking), switching to defense to recover, then springing back into action. Fade Away and Armor Crush are both good to get early on. If you break your opponent's armor they'll take much more damage and fade away does decent damage while taking you into the defensive stance to guard. As you level up start going for the blitz skills, the center skill (allows you to recover footing and immediately go into offense), second wind (recovers stamina), and the haymaker.

As for magic the utility skills are often more useful than the pure damage ones, so go for spells like the armor recovery one, the various stun spells, and more healing spells to have an easier time. It's a lot at first glance but once you have the basics down most of it will click into place.
Best option for beginners are thief with very high agility. The dual wield and attack only with agl based modifiers. That or just warrior with endurance and strength

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
where you can find the wiki for this game? I'm trying to find a good guid/wiki so that I can understand the mechs of the game and gameplay there are a lot of menus and options and it's overwhelming tbh and thats why Im trying to find a good guid/wiki
How about trying to Google tales of androgyny wiki maybe it does something

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
Ngl i just modify the save file so Hiro is super powerful, and them do what i want. I did it properly with my first run, now i just wanna suck n fuck my way through the game.

• Haha
Reactions: broly965

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Which encounters let you use the Steal skill? Because so far, I see none show it on the Offensive skills list. Honestly, all fights should have that usable, even vs those that may not seem like they carry anything, something like a weak potion, arrows, food, bandages or any junk that could be sold later is good enough.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes