BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
How exactly does stealing work in this game? My character has 9 agility and after stealing 2 pieces of meat from th egeneral shop, all my attempts at theft end with getting caught. I tried save-scumming to test things out, no matter where I go I can't steal anything without getting caught. My assumption is that there's a certain amount of things you can steal before the game tags you and removes your ability to steal until you go through the scene.

I'll mess around with a little longer but this isn't really that good of a system. (Assuming I'm correct)

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
How exactly does stealing work in this game? My character has 9 agility and after stealing 2 pieces of meat from th egeneral shop, all my attempts at theft end with getting caught. I tried save-scumming to test things out, no matter where I go I can't steal anything without getting caught. My assumption is that there's a certain amount of things you can steal before the game tags you and removes your ability to steal until you go through the scene.

I'll mess around with a little longer but this isn't really that good of a system. (Assuming I'm correct)
Check out Tales of Androgyny wiki. It has a page with table of stores Agility requirements.

Putting it shortly: when your Agility is 8, you can steal one item from Blacksmith and not get caught. When you steal second, you will get caught. With Agility 10 you can steal 2 items from Blacksmith. In other stores you usually need higher Agility to have same results.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Check out Tales of Androgyny wiki. It has a page with table of stores Agility requirements.

Putting it shortly: when your Agility is 8, you can steal one item from Blacksmith and not get caught. When you steal second, you will get caught. With Agility 10 you can steal 2 items from Blacksmith. In other stores you usually need higher Agility to have same results.
So what happens after you get caught? Can you steal again or is that it, no more stealing from that shop ever again?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Kylira Topping Hiro.gif

Hayoooo! New weekly!

We've got the Evoker Oral and accompanying teaser scenario in story mode for it, showcasing the Evoker's talents and character.

Still working on the Hiro - Milk Cow scenario and other Sperm Bank stuff, though really excited to debut it. Next up is the Merrybelle Sex art and Sperm Bank stuff!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
So what happens after you get caught? Can you steal again or is that it, no more stealing from that shop ever again?
I guess it's no more stealing, yes. So drink Cat Potion before going to steal things. It's +3 Agility for three next steps or rests on map. Cat Potion is easily stolen from general store.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Reactions: Zenalis
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes