hw17

Aug 2, 2017
Silly question but, if you go in the pervert screen and you check character details like the penis details can someone explain me what is Al?

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Silly question but, if you go in the pervert screen and you check character details like the penis details can someone explain me what is Al?
Whether it's metric system or inches, the result is the same. Cocks look longer than they're described. Main character on art has twice as big dick than three inches for example.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
“were inches for years but now they're unstated units, and same goes for milliliters”
The person you were replying to was asking what "al" was, not what it would mean if it was imperial or metric, as it is obviously neither. To answer that question, it's short for a few things, among them "arbitrary length" and "already litigated".

Reactions: Twiton and Vlive

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The person you were replying to was asking what "al" was, not what it would mean if it was imperial or metric, as it is obviously neither. To answer that question, it's short for a few things, among them "arbitrary length" and "already litigated".
Now we're talking law terms in toao_O

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Also, “artificial intelligence” ;)

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017
Once you beat Dark Knight or Jester or an important general, you should be chased by a Brigand bounty hunter who once beats you keeps you and teleports you to a zone where you have three days to escape if you don't you mentally break and marry her, and eventually she impregnates you with demon king magic.

Jan 28, 2018
I managed to solve my issue with opening this game because it seems like a lot of people here encounters this problem. So I think the installation guide failed to mention about the location of the file (the game is inside a lot of folders making it's path longer) rendering the .exe and .jar useless (when you run the files, it doesn't do anything). I moved the game on my desktop and it works. I don't know why the guide didn't mention it or is it a common issue that it doesn't warrant a mention in there? Either way, I would suggest to at least mention this solution in the guide.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I managed to solve my issue with opening this game because it seems like a lot of people here encounters this problem. So I think the installation guide failed to mention about the location of the file (the game is inside a lot of folders making it's path longer) rendering the .exe and .jar useless (when you run the files, it doesn't do anything). I moved the game on my desktop and it works. I don't know why the guide didn't mention it or is it a common issue that it doesn't warrant a mention in there? Either way, I would suggest to at least mention this solution in the guide.
I am not sure what you mean, but if you mean because you have to many sub-folders that's not a problem, I just tested it with 15 sub-folders and the game works fine. It made the path name longer than this block.

Are you sure that you didn't have any special character in the folder names? Or the .jar had the wrong name?

The game not starting at all, is mostly a problem of the JAVA build not finding the jar.

Reactions: taglag

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I do not get why folder structure or the path being longer would cause anything, then again my understanding of computers is pretty basic.
Never had any problems with the game running/launching no matter where it was installed.

Reactions: Bob69
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes