sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
New evoker art is very nice but it doesn't feel correctly framed, during dialog the dialog box covers most of it
Literally my biggest issue with half the art in the game--the focal point is almost always near the bottom of the picture. This is typically due to a something like a penis being the focal point of the image, and the POV being from below, to give the character a more intimidating appearance, which isn't a bad thing, but having textboxes overlapping the image really hurts this kind of image. I know you can hide the textbox, but its annoying to feel like I have to choose between reading and admiring the art.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I can't be the only one let down by Evoker's appearance? Why do we get a tanned gyaru instead of a hot goth demonic summoner?
I just hope that's reserved for the Hiro version of Evoker class that's coming somewhere down the line, so Dully/Urka/Selkie/Brigand can enjoy some hot big tiddy goth gf booty.

JoeLigma98

Jun 27, 2022
so i've gone through 69% of encounters. was wondering if playing with really high or really low stats character would help me encounter more new stuff? maybe even an all 10 in stats char or all 1 in stats char with cheats on, maybe, no?

been quite precise and detailed about going into all the branches of dialog and stuff via save scumming and such but find it hard to encounter the last third of the encounters stuff.

unless most of it is locked behind gay stuff and by turning futa+ option one cuz never checked those out; don't bend that way.

(well, futa is kinda gayish, even tho it doesn't exist so one can't tell...chromosomes, womb/dick, etc... but as a hetero guy into pegging kink I gotta resolve to futa stuff often cuz pegging stuff is severely lacking unfortunately...welp, compared to futa stuff I guess)

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
There's some encounters currently that have flags that can't be triggered twice, like the spider or the Dark Knight. Those are being relegated to 'quest' unlocks but we could really use some hints at least on how to unlock them. Gonna have to make multiple saves per unique scenario encounter to ensure I don't lock myself out of them.

The kiss art is pretty sweet, still hoping for more Selkie content~. Also I hope we get to knock up the demon king lol. A fitting reward I would say.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
so i've gone through 69% of encounters. was wondering if playing with really high or really low stats character would help me encounter more new stuff? maybe even an all 10 in stats char or all 1 in stats char with cheats on, maybe, no?

been quite precise and detailed about going into all the branches of dialog and stuff via save scumming and such but find it hard to encounter the last third of the encounters stuff.

unless most of it is locked behind gay stuff and by turning futa+ option one cuz never checked those out; don't bend that way.

(well, futa is kinda gayish, even tho it doesn't exist so one can't tell...chromosomes, womb/dick, etc... but as a hetero guy into pegging kink I gotta resolve to futa stuff often cuz pegging stuff is severely lacking unfortunately...welp, compared to futa stuff I guess)
I was under the impression last I played that when you succeed at a stat check, you can opt to purposely fail the roll to see what would normally happen. Was that changed?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I was under the impression last I played that when you succeed at a stat check, you can opt to purposely fail the roll to see what would normally happen. Was that changed?
In most cases, yes. But there are a few instances where this mechanics doesn't work (e.g. Mimic encunter).

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I can't be the only one let down by Evoker's appearance? Why do we get a tanned gyaru instead of a hot goth demonic summoner?
Because some folk like darker skin tones.
I just hope that's reserved for the Hiro version of Evoker class that's coming somewhere down the line, so Dully/Urka/Selkie/Brigand can enjoy some hot big tiddy goth gf booty.
Shame there is no goth mod for Hiro...
In most cases, yes. But there are a few instances where this mechanics doesn't work (e.g. Mimic encunter).
Same with the dryad. Or rather it is a choice that requires low stats.
I hope he adds rimming/rimjobs as an option heh
The warlock has that art, or did you mean for the others?

Reactions: Vlive

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017
Ya know, there's a ton of noise on adding female characters (playable or not). Me on the other hand would like more proper masculine characters to come around and give our current protag a proper dicking. Ye I know there's some faceless male clients at the Brothel & Alleyway as well as some male variants for existing futa characters selectable through options (ie. Innkeeper and Ogre) but I'd like more dedicated male characters to act as bulls, sorta like a male version of Urka but not strictly an orc.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

Well, random unseen scenarios banner on the Progress screen is meant to help you discover those exact things you missed. Game wiki may be of some help as well.

Futa+ option turned off changes the art you see for ogre and inkeep. Also pronouns for innkeep. Nothing useful.

Nobody can tell what exactly did you miss. Some characters have many branches in their options, for example Harpy Breeding Grounds: if you lose to the first harpy, you get to see 5 different scenarios with her in one go. If you win, but lose to next one, it's spitroast. If you can talk with the second, it's one scenario. If it's failure, it another scenario. If you then fail to please them with mouth and a hand, it's one scenario. If you succeed, it another. So... how about checking out Selkie quest or other quests, or multiple characters that have branching encounters

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
A little tip for if you want the Horse Dildo. You either lose and go to the Centaur's camp and buy for 10 or you can edit the save .json file in Notepad++ and add the item to your inventory.

{
"class": "com.majalis.character.Item$Plug",
"type": "HORSEPLUG"
},
also you can upgrade the horse dildo.

while you in the Notepad++ you can add upgrades to the ring plug but not total sure if it make your $3X better or not

Reactions: Vlive

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
A little tip for if you want the Horse Dildo. You either lose and go to the Centaur's camp and buy for 10 or you can edit the save .json file in Notepad++ and add the item to your inventory.

{
"class": "com.majalis.character.Item$Plug",
"type": "HORSEPLUG"
},
also you can upgrade the horse dildo.

while you in the Notepad++ you can add upgrades to the ring plug but not total sure if it make your $3X better or not
It's also possible to use the town portal scroll or spell to get out from the centaur bad end area.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes