Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
I saw the 3.11 profile save did anyone make a new profile with everything unlocked? If I new what the achievements were I could edit the json file, but oh well, gonna wait for someone.

fgdfs

Sep 9, 2017
I do not get why folder structure or the path being longer would cause anything, then again my understanding of computers is pretty basic.
Never had any problems with the game running/launching no matter where it was installed.
If I don't remember completely wrong, the maximum length of a folder path in Windows is 256 characters by default. I think there's some registry tricks/group policy settings you can do to increase it though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Evoker Oral 1.png

Heyyyo! New weekly desu~

This time around, Merrybelle fans eat well (or are eaten well, regardless). She's got her own sex art, we've expanded her encounter into a more full-fledged one, and we expanded the Ogre encounter as well. Along with that we've added the Jester's battle music and a new track for Dully the Dullahan.

We'll be adding a bunch of variants to the Merrybelle sex art, but they weren't quite finished yet, including internal and creampie variants, which we know are always appreciated.

We're going to round out the month with the Hiro - Milk Cow scenario and related Sperm Bank expansion, including some spicy new Sperm Bank Nurse art. Now that our animator's back from vacation, we're going to start seeing a ton of new work making it into ToA.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
The game is complicated for me any quick tips?
that depends, if you just want the sex scenes and story with it, then cheat theres a cheat mode and json editors can make you a god; search the thread for those tips. otherwise just focus with learning one thing at a time, i'd recommend mage or ranger high perception helps alot (imo). the sex will happen one way or another so play, fail, and play again

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
that depends, if you just want the sex scenes and story with it, then cheat theres a cheat mode and json editors can make you a god; search the thread for those tips. otherwise just focus with learning one thing at a time, i'd recommend mage or ranger high perception helps alot (imo). the sex will happen one way or another so play, fail, and play again
I'm a bit surprised anyone would suggest mage for someone who's having a hard time learning the game. Ranger would not be my first choice for someone having difficulty either since a bow is of dubious and situational use. If you want an easier time of it then go with thief and max out the agi. Get a masterwork dagger to go with the masterwork gladius and dual wield them (or get a masterwork rapier if you like). Get cat potions and learn how to steal stuff from the shops. Get a diamond breastplate and the battle skirt. In the second town just buy the shoes (+agi) and helm (+perception). Go get the free +str gloves from the area to the north.

Failing all that work, just learn to edit your save files and go at it with god-like attributes until you've got more things figured out.

Reactions: Lolilol47

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm a bit surprised anyone would suggest mage for someone who's having a hard time learning the game. Ranger would not be my first choice for someone having difficulty either since a bow is of dubious and situational use. If you want an easier time of it then go with thief and max out the agi. Get a masterwork dagger to go with the masterwork gladius and dual wield them (or get a masterwork rapier if you like). Get cat potions and learn how to steal stuff from the shops. Get a diamond breastplate and the battle skirt. In the second town just buy the shoes (+agi) and helm (+perception). Go get the free +str gloves from the area to the north.

Failing all that work, just learn to edit your save files and go at it with god-like attributes until you've got more things figured out.
I did mage first and did very well, but I would agree that thief would be best for the first time as the high perception will allow you to learn the opponents, which is crucial for any class. Everything else you said is spot on though, except that unless you level into magic, the ghost will smoke you.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes