Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
I'm following this thread very sluggishly and I don't really keep up with everything, but can someone direct me to a collection or anything of the sort (if it even exists of course) of the custom scripts/encounters that were added not long ago. I'm sure some crafty and creative people have made and shared some of their scripts/encounters already and I'd love to try them out if at all possible. Cheers guys:coffee:
It sounded like they didnt want us to be able to implement our own encounters and such. they made the custom encounter editor to make their own work easier. Although I might be entirely wrong but that was how I interpreted it.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
14.8 m views and just a hundred reviews. how?

And only a couple of images on the main page. Why do the authors never update that section? they forget how well it works to attract users...

ThyraUnn

May 14, 2022
Aight so do you NEED to play as a gay dude/femboy or is there an option to turn that off?
" You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal "

It's right in the Summery. there is no option or plans for anything else as far as I know.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Aight so do you NEED to play as a gay dude/femboy or is there an option to turn that off?
It's almost like there's tags and the summary found right there in the OP.
And please, do ask the devs to put up an option to play as a female too...

• Haha
Reactions: Vlive
Dec 24, 2019
Once you beat Dark Knight or Jester or an important general, you should be chased by a Brigand bounty hunter who once beats you keeps you and teleports you to a zone where you have three days to escape if you don't you mentally break and marry her, and eventually she impregnates you with demon king magic.
Is this in story mode or normal mode?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Ghost Doggy
  • New Animation - Werewolf Oral
  • New Scenario - Ogre Adoption (of Hiro)
  • New Feature - Inventory Sorting
New survey results!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes