PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
We have one actually :
Considering you don't actually fight her, I wouldn't count her as an enemy. More to what he is interested in, she also lacks images of her sexually conquering you. Although, it would be interesting to see how such a dong could work with Hiro booty.

Reactions: errte13
Nov 3, 2021
Considering you don't actually fight her, I wouldn't count her as an enemy. More to what he is interested in, she also lacks images of her sexually conquering you. Although, it would be interesting to see how such a dong could work with Hiro booty.
Yeah we really need more Merrybell in the game, more outcomes, a possible fight and of course more art. Honestly I think she's one of the hottest characters in the game, if not the hottest.

Reactions: Fleep

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Fortunately, Majalis is working on some art for her if I'm not mistaken. So we may see more of our dear succubus in the near future.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah we really need more Merrybell in the game, more outcomes, a possible fight and of course more art. Honestly I think she's one of the hottest characters in the game, if not the hottest.
Most not Majalis style figured character is the hottest, hm

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I downloaded the .jar and changed it to .zip and then extracted it but the TalesOfAndrogyny.exe is missing? How do I fix this?
By downloading the Windows version. If you don't want to grab the whole game again, follow Alex(GoD)'s advice and install a local JRE. The JAR mustn't be extracted but isn't self-contained either, expecting a JRE to be present on your machine instead. As far as I know the Windows version bundles an appropriate JRE and also provides an executable (for convenience only!). Have fun!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes