Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
well, guys``````how much gay content is there, I mean the protagonist is fucked by dudes :sneaky:
There is a bit of gay content; the actual amount depends on whether you leave the Futa+ option on (default) or disable it. Most of it is, however, easily avoidable through dialog choices. Losing battles against Trudy and male goblins results in unavoidable gay scenes, but those enemies are easy enough to defeat.

Reactions: RuskinSalmon

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
There is a bit of gay content; the actual amount depends on whether you leave the Futa+ option on (default) or disable it. Most of it is, however, easily avoidable through dialog choices. Losing battles against Trudy and male goblins results in unavoidable gay scenes, but those enemies are easy enough to defeat.
I forgot that losing to Trudy could lead to such as I always slap him up.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
well, guys``````how much gay content is there, I mean the protagonist is fucked by dudes :sneaky:
1. Tonne of brothel bottom scenes, but easily can be skipped
2. A lot of alley scenes on Town Square, better skip if not want it
3. Glory hole scenes, they're specifically divided by the gender your visitors will have, so easily skippable
4. Characters Trudy and Kylira are guys. Just don't get close with them if that's a problem.
5. Don't lose to the Ghost, it has a gay game over. It can't be attacked without magic, so guaranteed loss if you don't use it. You can skip this whole character by Not following the ghostly figure.
6. Goblin Horde is possible to give you gay content if you fail the scouting check I think. Male Goblin too, if defeats you, but that's the weakest enemy.

Didn't mention that turning off Futa+ makes some characters change pronouns to male, and changes arts for two of them. It's on by default, so doesn't matter.

Reactions: RuskinSalmon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Sperm bank Nurse Hose 01.png

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Bunny (Puca) Pronebone anal animation! It, of course, features all the different Bunny flavors, with two animation variants. We've also added music for her! This won't be the last we'll see of the year of the Bunny, though - we have some more Bunny content planned, thought it may not be the same character...

The Hiro - Milk Cow Game Over sequence is here! Hiro gets strapped into an extraction device in the sperm bank and... well, you'll see. Lots of guest appearances, lots of toe-curling cum-flinging ass-blasting action!

We're working on a bunch of the battle system code in the background to make it easier to fix and improve, and that's continuing steadily apace.

Next up is the Dark Knight gettin' she ass ate art and more story mode encounters. We're working on the prerequisites for a lot of the outstanding feature stuff, including new art and UI work related to it, and once that's all done we'll be in a good place to complete story mode. But, for now, enjoy the spermiest part of Hiro's journey!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.29.1JAVA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes