Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Guys! How to get and increase "Ass Eater" skill? Needed for Brothel Madame and Warlock Lady.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Guys! How to get and increase "Ass Eater" skill? Needed for Brothel Madame and Warlock Lady.
The Lupa ass eating scene often raises that skill. She can be found on the 3rd map.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
The Lupa ass eating scene often raises that skill. She can be found on the 3rd map.
On the third!? That's a long way! I'm still on the first map, finished the quest line for the Brothel Madame and recruited Warlock Lady.
Can't I find some ass eating any closer?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
On the third!? That's a long way! I'm still on the first map, finished the quest line for the Brothel Madame and recruited Warlock Lady.
Hmm Madame and Alma have rimming content. Not sure about the frequency of lvling up the skill though.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Hmm Madame and Alma have rimming content. Not sure about the frequency of lvling up the skill though.
It's not, unfortunately. They just get bored by MC's low skill. But I'll try again tonight. I kinda tried facesitting scene with goblin in battle (as I remember), but couldn't do it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It's not, unfortunately. They just get bored by MC's low skill. But I'll try again tonight. I kinda tried facesitting scene with goblin in battle (as I remember), but couldn't do it.
Hmm dunno really on the top of my head. Could be they still give skill even if they get bored.
Maybe somebody else knows more.

Reactions: Axel34

allup2me

Apr 28, 2020
Maybe try sleeping and getting the goblin facesitting scene instead of doing it in battle?

Reactions: Axel34
Nov 19, 2019
can someone tell me how I can meet evoker in the story mode?
The initial meeting with the Evoker is near the end of story mode, just before the final fort. Then shortly after that will be the Evoker's 2 event locations, with the Jester either before them or between, can't remember exactly.

Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
You can eat Madame ass if yor Affection score with her gets high enough. You need to enter the Brothel and ask her Personally > What she likes doing for fun. That's the safe way of raising Ass Eater perk.

Alma has ass eating if you have her accessible in your camp

ttony0321

Nov 4, 2020
after i change the font i can see the texts in the game but Continue and fail button is not showing..
do i have to do something else?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Sperm bank Nurse Hose 04.png

Heyo! New weekly!

As was foretold, the Dark Knight is gettin' she ass ate. We've got new art for scenes where you dive between her surprisingly big cheeks and go to town on her juicy brown until your tongue is numb! There's a number of variants and a new scene in the Milk Cow scenario in the Sperm Bank that shows it off, as well as another new scene in the Milk Cow scenario that utilizes the ballgagged animation.

We've also added the next Bunny track. Since this is the year of the Bunny, expect to see more of her... and some other bunny-related things.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023

View attachment 2384198

Heyo! New weekly!

As was foretold, the Dark Knight is gettin' she ass ate. We've got new art for scenes where you dive between her surprisingly big cheeks and go to town on her juicy brown until your tongue is numb! There's a number of variants and a new scene in the Milk Cow scenario in the Sperm Bank that shows it off, as well as another new scene in the Milk Cow scenario that utilizes the ballgagged animation.

We've also added the next Bunny track. Since this is the year of the Bunny, expect to see more of her... and some other bunny-related things.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Do you guys think we will have another bunny character? Or even more than one added this year, or what?
Lovely Dark Knight art btw!

Reactions: mattsan
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes