Hojamia

Aug 21, 2017

Drmac11

Dec 28, 2020
Hello, everytime I try to Download the files from MEGA my browser crashes when it is at 90-100%. Anyone experienced this before? Using the Edge browser btw, seems to be same with Chrome

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hello, everytime I try to Download the files from MEGA my browser crashes when it is at 90-100%. Anyone experienced this before? Using the Edge browser btw, seems to be same with Chrome
use different download then

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
how can i cheat in game other than the one in the option menus
by editing the game files, how to (you may ask)? read the content of the files with notepad and if you have 30< QI you should be able to do it, if u werent, then finish the school first

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone I wanted to know if it is possible to run the game in borderless full-screen mode? it's just that English is not my native language and I have to use online translators, but when selecting an area in full-screen mode, the game shows the previous frame, or the menu and select the desired text does not work.

vale91

May 1, 2018
Hello everyone I wanted to know if it is possible to run the game in borderless full-screen mode? it's just that English is not my native language and I have to use online translators, but when selecting an area in full-screen mode, the game shows the previous frame, or the menu and select the desired text does not work.
Set it in window and use Borderless Gaming

Reactions: Xtirp8

Slothi

Feb 20, 2021
I haven't checked this game out in a year, Lets see whats change... lol.
This game always updates so fast I try to wait awhile between replays.
I won't be surprised that if by the time this game is "done" it becomes one of the most massive H-Games since the Rance series.
Keep up the good work dev!

Reactions: Oxiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
if the "how do i play the java" question is asked so much, why not post an answer and have it stickied in the OP? the OP already has an "extras" section with linked comments
Do you really think people who don't even bother to read the very same page where they are posting will read the OP? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
When it says new anal scenes what does it mean in particular?
I haven't played the new version yet but i would guess some generic scenes during combat. :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes