PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
So i removed the oracle java and installed zulu by aul but i still cant launch it. did i happpe n to miss a step?
Can't tell. First, check the java version. Type in Terminal: 'java -version'. What does Terminal return ?
What happens if you double click the jar file ?

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately I can only find other links for the 3.05 version and want to play the newest version. But the links posted here are only download links from the MEGA site :/
how so
if you have downlaoded windows version before, just download the java ver and swap the .jar files (remember to rename too)
1616013019347.png

kuff

May 5, 2018
When i try to start the game this error occurs:

java.lang.RuntimeException: No OpenGL context found in the current thread.
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GLContext.getCapabilities(GLContext.java:124)
at org.lwjgl.opengl.GL20.glCreateShader(GL20.java:219)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglGL20.glCreateShader(LwjglGL20.java:201)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.loadShader(ShaderProgram.java:209)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.compileShaders(ShaderProgram.java:188)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.glutils.ShaderProgram.<init>(ShaderProgram.java:171)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.SpriteBatch.createDefaultShader(SpriteBatch.java:162)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:142)
at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g2d.PolygonSpriteBatch.<init>(PolygonSpriteBatch.java:104)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny$1.<init>(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:77)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.TalesOfAndrogyny.create(TalesOfAndrogyny.java:77)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:151)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

I have the newest java version

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Guys can any one help us by writing a guide on how to swap Jar fils with Win64?
I mean which folder what files exactly, Thanks.
Look in the first post on this thread and obtain the file from the Download > Java options
The file you need to replace is "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" in the same folder as "TalesOfAndrogyny.exe"
The downloaded file may need renaming to "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar"

Saggy

Dec 13, 2017
Can't tell. First, check the java version. Type in Terminal: 'java -version'. What does Terminal return ?
What happens if you double click the jar file ?
When i double click it nothing happens, just says file not found.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Thats why we need another meteor
I agree, evolution needs another chance to produce something better than us.

To be honest, we're not that far from extinction, about 100-200 years of this and we're taking most of the life along with us to the big book of extinct species.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
One second here. I can see that this game has build in Java Runtime Environment. It shall run even if you have no jre. Crucial would be to use correct download.
1616169814117.png
Correct me someone if i am wrong here: mostly people posting updates in here in their posts - those are Windows .jar files or .apk for android users.

Maybe you are trying to run Windows updated .jar file on a Mac - and thats the problem?
Bacause i dont see any speciffic statement that this is update for Mac version of java. (like in post https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-06-2-majalis.1643/page-529#post-5319354)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes