May 31, 2018
I mean it is pretty annoying to see actual whole pages filled with people asking how to do the same thing that was answered many many manyyyyy times when there is a search function
I agree. Though it's just as annoying to see people berating the ones who ask while doing the same thing. If they just don't answer like their life depends on it people will look for other ways to find answers, instead of potentially driving those people away.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
I agree. Though it's just as annoying to see people berating the ones who ask while doing the same thing. If they just don't answer like their life depends on it people will look for other ways to find answers, instead of potentially driving those people away.
First, just saying, I have occasionally attempted to offer help on this thread;
Second, I am also at times mildly frustrated by quantity of similar help requests;

I am convinced the solution lies in having a third in game thread (So add "Issues" to "Discussion" and "Reviews");
I know some members would mistakenly post their issues in the incorrect thread but a simple "raise that in Issues and I'll have a look for you" would remove a number of long query/response interchanges;

However I did raise this as a brilliant new site request where it garnered exactly zero interest (so perhaps I overestimated);

Any other ideas ?

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
I kind of agree people just berating others constantly is getting to almost the same level, I disagree on the opinion that they will try to find other ways when I've seen multiple people on multiple different threads ask the same question over and over until someone told them/told them off or got reported for spam.

Tokyo Partner

Sep 17, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.06.3)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.06.3)

New Urka scene...nice! :love:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Download the .Jar from the kindly user above your post, and go into the game's resources folder and replace the old .jar with the new one. Nothing else should have to be updated/replaced as far as I know.
Man, and here i thought i was being obviously sarcastic with my intentional typos and what not...

Then again, it's just normal that people ask these questions here instead of using the search function.

Reactions: Majordeathwish

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Man, and here i thought i was being obviously sarcastic with my intentional typos and what not...

Then again, it's just normal that people ask these questions here instead of using the search function.
People can have bad grammar on this site. Probably cuz their blood is going to their penis instead of their head. Or non english speakers but the other thing is funnier.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes