Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
has anyone got a full up to date save that would be very much appreciated?
Just start the game, go to options and find the cheat mode. Congratulations! Now you have unlocked full pervert gallery by not playing the game single second.

• Haha
Reactions: broly965

redlupa

May 29, 2020
I can't run this game at all for some reason. I now I have java downloaded and I extract the downloaded zip and run the exe but it doesn't run. I checked and I got all the files but it still won't run even if I do it as admin.
1-Make sure you have the java installed on your pc.
2-Download the latest available .exe of the game
3-Download the latest .jar file of the game.
4-Put the .jar file in the game's directory.Where the .exe is located.
5-.exe and .jar file MUST have the same name.Like this and ONLY like this:

TalesOfAndrogyny.exe
TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

5-Use .exe to play the game.
6-Whenever a new update comes,download the new .jar file keeping your .exe just rename new .jar to TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

I reckon if mods were to delete these kind of questions and the countless explanations like this already exists in this thread we'd be down to like 50 pages.smh :FacePalm:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Any tips for beating the goddes at level 1?
Just get your weapon to atleast +10, and get other good gear.

Easiest (and the only) way to earn soul gems (or magic points) without leveling up is to look out for golem encounters, soothe her with magic and you gain 2 points for every golem that way and you'll pretty much have to do an absurd amount of those encouters to get enough gems.

Or just save edit enough gems and money to get the gear you need.

aoi shian

Jan 14, 2021

TalesOfAndrogyny.exe
TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

6-Whenever a new update comes,download the new .jar file keeping your .exe just rename new .jar to TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

I reckon if mods were to delete these kind of questions and the countless explanations like this already exists in this thread we'd be down to like 50 pages.smh :FacePalm:

TalesOfAndrogyny.exe
TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

hello good sir i did all of this and the game still won't open nothing happen whenever i click it :(

edit: so just woke up and re try opening the game again and it work seems like it i just needed to restart my computer

Last edited:
Reactions: MrCoba2517

Xtirp8

Oct 27, 2018
hello good sir i did all of this and the game still won't open nothing happen whenever i click it :(
1617202275470.png

open config.json in notepad and check it. must be like on screen.
if not be shure your main JAR fail has the same name as in json file

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
Can already beat the vampires
I'm pretty sure you have to in order to progress things in the church in town
You slightly misunderstood, I can fight them one by one just fine, but if I fight them simulteniously and win, Persephone fucks Hiro anyway and I have no say in it. I either not fight 2v1 or get fucked. So I can't fight them simulteniously during virgin run.
The church quest advanced when I defeated Persephone so there's no problem with the quest.
When choise to fight them both presented, it states: unfinished. So I am curious what is unfinished.

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
You slightly misunderstood, I can fight them one by one just fine, but if I fight them simulteniously and win, Persephone fucks Hiro anyway and I have no say in it. I either not fight 2v1 or get fucked. So I can't fight them simulteniously during virgin run.
The church quest advanced when I defeated Persephone so there's no problem with the quest.
When choise to fight them both presented, it states: unfinished. So I am curious what is unfinished.
Certainly did misunderstand, I wasn't doing a virgin run and can't really remember, sorry

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I got you. You first need to talk twice about vampires with the hunter in the first town. Then you need to reach outpost and buy, BUT NEVER EQUIP the codpiece item. When next you face the vampires you wont get fcked, instead you will be asked to return to town and visit the huntress.

There you witness a scene that nets you 50xp. This process is repeatable: vampires->town->xp->vampires->town->xp
He knows that, he wanted to know if we can fight the two vampire and win, not how to do that quest.

As for the vampires, as far as i know, you can't do anything in that 3rd fight since it's not complete.
Why ? don't know.
Let's hope the dev see and can answer us.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes