Cialsec

May 18, 2018
It's good to see that the camp invasion stuff is being added on to, even if I'm not as huge a fan of the brigand as others. It being only the goblin that made use of that was kind of odd.

Hybrid abilities do sound kind of slick though. I don't think it'd make things much more complicated than they, really. Kind of like how seduction is it's own 'branch' of abilities for you to spec into if you feel like it. It could be useful for making use of lust while still aiming to win the fight traditionally.

All that aside, more Lupa content. Heck yeah!

Reactions: Twiton

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
It's good to see that the camp invasion stuff is being added on to, even if I'm not as huge a fan of the brigand as others. It being only the goblin that made use of that was kind of odd.

Hybrid abilities do sound kind of slick though. I don't think it'd make things much more complicated than they, really. Kind of like how seduction is it's own 'branch' of abilities for you to spec into if you feel like it. It could be useful for making use of lust while still aiming to win the fight traditionally.

All that aside, more Lupa content. Heck yeah!
Destroy them... erotically. Butt Uppercut? Moaning Slash? Stroke the swordhilt?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Gob Mount.png

Hayyyoo! New weekly!

We've got the Lupa Oral animations, and they are lovely. I've been staring at them all week while adding them in the editor and writing expansions to the Lupa content. I'm also partway through an introduction to Lupa in story mode now that the Lupa Mystery Box scenario won - don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Shopkeep Mystery Box scenario!

The Elite Harpy now has (correctly) teal feather pubes in the oral animation in general, and the Doppelganger and Mimic now display the appropriate Hiro customizations in Pervert Screen.

We've made some alterations to animation insertion/loading in combat that'll make it easier for us to use animation variants in combat as things change, including stuff like x-rays and the like. We're also thinking of adding in a cheat mode option that will allow you to select the outcome of battles, only entering them optionally.

We ended up canceling the new ambush encounter, at least for the time being. If it ever does make it in, it won't be for a long while, because it involves an unreleased character.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Note for Uploaders, no need to update. Monday new monthly.

Last edited:

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Wow a canceled encounter?

Cheat mode sounds really cool, there are some content in the game that is so specific to get that it gets really tiring/boring, so being able to look out for them quickly sounds good.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Wow a canceled encounter?

Cheat mode sounds really cool, there are some content in the game that is so specific to get that it gets really tiring/boring, so being able to look out for them quickly sounds good.
Bro, it already exists.

But some locations can't be accessed with cheats, so it's a bit frustrating. Like, tavern or town square, you have to travel there. Same for Mailbox that is all the way north.

Dxdxs

Jan 11, 2023
Bro, it already exists.

But some locations can't be accessed with cheats, so it's a bit frustrating. Like, tavern or town square, you have to travel there. Same for Mailbox that is all the way north.
I know the auto win/lose button already exists in that sense.
What you referred to it's what I wanted to say. A easier way to go on about checks, encounters, movement, quest and dialogue.
Or a replay encounter thing. The pervert screen is just to look at art.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
whens the last time there was a new character introduced to the game (not envoker since its story only)
Honestly i do not remember.

Have to wonder what type of monster she would be. The game already has quite a big variety, from a goblin to giants and demons and a girl with a loose head. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hmn, world map refresh would be a better idea. Some new art of elements like towns, trees, roads... It's getting somehow old to look at. I know, i know - its pixel graphics.

Reactions: gargir145
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes