Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
Random, but imagine if we could unlock a Bikini Armor outfit just for purchasing the set in Monsters. Or just a normal Bikini look, and unlock an armored (if you count it as such) variant by wearing the normal set in the monster pageant from the last world zone.

Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Random, but imagine if we could unlock a Bikini Armor outfit just for purchasing the set in Monsters. Or just a normal Bikini look, and unlock an armored (if you count it as such) variant by wearing the normal set in the monster pageant from the last world zone.
Pageant outfits for NPCs would be great

Reactions: Konpon

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Gob Mount.png

Hayooooo! New monthly!

We've got a ton of fun stuff in this one, and we've been making steady progress in every aspect of the game - more on that later.

Art and animation-wise, we've added art for Hiro eating condoms (along wit hthe ability to eat them from the Inventory screen), for Hiro eating Selkie the Goblin's cock on their date, new Dullahan head close-up variants, the Catgirl Missionary animation, and the Lupa/Blonde Werewolf Oral animations! We also added new music for the Slime encounter and a bunch of ambient tracks, along with a system for mixing the music and ambient channels (because of this, the music volume has been increased slightly, so make sure to turn it down in your Options for your preferred intensity).

We finished the first half of the skills backend, making it easier to determine what characters have access to what skills and why, and creating a consistent interface for adding skills to characters and for filtering out skills based on circumstances. The latter half will be the AI overhaul, creating a more controllable system for how characters make decisions, with more surface area for the player to influence those decisions.

Along the way we fixed some old bugs, like a softlock in Full Nelson, the Demon King not being able to cast magic, the Warlock's ability to cast Paralyze, among others. We also made it so that the battle camera won't behave oddly on certain displays, which caused rapid zooming in-and-out, and a small display bug with the visual effects in battle. We've been improving the codebase while keeping up the pace of content generation, and we'll be catching up on feature stuff as well, soon!

I said last time we'd have caught up on the survey scenarios, but then I delayed the Shopkeep Mystery Box scenario so it could coincide with the new art that'll be in this week's weekly, so that will likely happen this month, with both it and the Lupa Mystery Box!

As always, changelogs are below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]

- - -

Win64

- - -

Linux

- - -

Mac
- - -

Note: Pixeldrain has some kind of server problems (at least for me), switched to Anonfiles for this one.

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021

View attachment 2582540

Hayyyoo! New weekly!

We've got the Lupa Oral animations, and they are lovely. I've been staring at them all week while adding them in the editor and writing expansions to the Lupa content. I'm also partway through an introduction to Lupa in story mode now that the Lupa Mystery Box scenario won - don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the Shopkeep Mystery Box scenario!

The Elite Harpy now has (correctly) teal feather pubes in the oral animation in general, and the Doppelganger and Mimic now display the appropriate Hiro customizations in Pervert Screen.

We've made some alterations to animation insertion/loading in combat that'll make it easier for us to use animation variants in combat as things change, including stuff like x-rays and the like. We're also thinking of adding in a cheat mode option that will allow you to select the outcome of battles, only entering them optionally.

We ended up canceling the new ambush encounter, at least for the time being. If it ever does make it in, it won't be for a long while, because it involves an unreleased character.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Note for Uploaders, no need to update. Monday new monthly.
I'm sorry to bother, but android links don't have anything on them for some reason.

maybe removed or someone forgot to add them?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry to bother, but android links don't have anything on them for some reason.

maybe removed or someone forgot to add them?
Old version, use the version one page before, or the one in the OP.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.32.0Java
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
By the way, all the new music is good, but current Mermaid OST is a massive downgrade compared to the original one. It was vibrant, and suited the waterfall background well, instantly making you think about sun reflection in the water splashes.

And now it just turned into a modest lute solo smh

• Sad

ALE234567

Nov 2, 2019
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
if you played it already, could you by any chance drop the updated save for this new version? it would be great, thank you

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Damn that art of Selkie is amazing! That's such a perfect Reverse-Gobbo Gobbo pic. Whoever is thinking of the additions to Selkie deserves a medal, I can't stop playing this game because of her!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes