• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i swear everytime i try to play this i just get "the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" what on earth did i do wrong?

edit: wellp i had to download a new winrar... but it worked now... but weird.

Last edited:

ren3g4d3i

Jun 8, 2017
And also, is there some way to cheat in this? By cheating i mean maxing out everything such as strength, preception, etc...
Yeah, in your saves folder (.toa-data), open the file "save01", after clicking Save in your gameplay. After that just open up that file with Notepad++, or other app, and there you can edit any perk.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, in your saves folder (.toa-data), open the file "save01", after clicking Save in your gameplay. After that just open up that file with Notepad++, or other app, and there you can edit any perk.
Thank you very much. Editing character in Android is the same way? Using PC for this game is a little inconvenient for me....

Reactions: Jaysmall

Hiro12

Aug 1, 2017
I installed rpg maker and the game urban demons, the theme is that I wanted to play ToA and I get what it says in the image. Does anyone know what can I do?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I installed rpg maker and the game urban demons, the theme is that I wanted to play ToA and I get what it says in the image. Does anyone know what can I do?
Seems.. that you need to update your OpenGL version with the newest one! Since yours is 1.1.0 and the minimum requirement for this game is 2.0 or higher c:

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well from this new version i can say the golem thing was disappointing. Didn't add much. Has anyone figured out how t get trudy as a follower? You're supposed to be able to do that.

artxxx

Sep 16, 2017
guys whats with that "strange presence"? is there any way to unlock interactions with her?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes