ordep

May 26, 2017
You're already on a site discussing big-titted women giving a good dicking to a femboy. Ya ain't gotta act like you're a closet pervert admitting something.

Anyway, games specifically for this fetish are far and few in-between. Ones that instantly come to mind are Trap quest by Aika which is 90% text-based , anything generally made by Fek, though with the exception of Rack 2(WIP) they're all flashes, and CoC and TiTs by Fenoxo which are also 90% text-based.

BTW, what was added in the 0.1.23.3 weekly for ToA?

ghost related stuff, orc animation, harpy encounter improvements and other tweaks

Last edited:
Reactions: NotAnAlien

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Wow the new version had malware in it. I decided to click on the non java .exe version cuz it had a new icon, avast blocked and moved it to the virus chest. It said it was blocked for FileRepMalware. Is this a false postive?

ordep

May 26, 2017
Wow the new version had malware in it. I decided to click on the non java .exe version cuz it had a new icon, avast blocked and moved it to the virus chest. It said it was blocked for FileRepMalware. Is this a false postive?
most likely a false positive.
I am however having trouble with crc checks to extract it, making the file corrupt. Probably what gave the false positive.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
It was indeed a false positive as i ran the file anyway and nothing happened. Though i have this problem with the file not running in proper screen mode. Like either it cuts off at the top or way off to the side.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is majalis revamping story? i cant pass the ogre path... pressed on and i get suprise sex... avoid and suprise sex too

Arthas22

Apr 25, 2017
Version: 0.1.24.0 - "Trick or Treat" update
New features:
- Chastity cages - Can only be de-equipped once it's equipped if you possess a Key. - Can not get erect while wearing a cage, and certain options in encounters are not selectable
- Butt plugs - Enemies can remove plugs in combat - you can re-equip the plug after battle
- Enemies will generally react to butt plugs in encounters - Equipment can be unequipped by clicking the item in your inventory - equipped items are highlighted in yellow
- Can now toggle blood on and off in the options menu
New content: - Ghost! - Different encounter if encountered in the daytime rather than the night
- Don't try to fight her if you don't have a source of magic damage! (or do?)
- Orc animation!
- Harpy anal art
- Harpy expanded encounter
- New defeat - no longer a guaranteed game over, but can be - Different scene if you're wearing a plug
- Gadgeteer expanded encounter - Different outcomes if you're wearing a plug or cage
- Different outcomes if you're a Paladin
- Chastity cage art
- New interface for class selection Tweaks and bug fixes: - When you select Level Up, all levels are applied, rather than having to click multiple times - Harpy crashes should be all fixed

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes