Jip

Dec 15, 2017
Sorry if it's been asked before, but I could use some tips. I tried editing my save on android using the import/export save function, but the only stats that came up were the amount of encounters. No character stats. Anyone know if I can edit them, or is it just not meant to be?

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
how the fuck you get hiro hard , that dick has some serious impotence problems
You gotta learn seduce and seduction actions like "rub", "blow me", and "dirty talk". Some enemies will still attack a bit, just depends on if you can seduce them enough before they take you down. Rile them up enough and they'll try seducing you back, making you stand at attention.

Jul 4, 2017
You gotta learn seduce and seduction actions like "rub", "blow me", and "dirty talk". Some enemies will still attack a bit, just depends on if you can seduce them enough before they take you down. Rile them up enough and they'll try seducing you back, making you stand at attention.
but that does only get the enemy hard not you, not much

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
how the fuck you get hiro hard , that dick has some serious impotence problems
Aphrodisiac, Sitting on the Enemy's face, using the Make-Out stance, wrestling till they grind on you, giving handjobs while arrousing yourself and having a low dignity score. Hope these help! Also, there are several things that can slow or negate your erection, such as actual imptoence curses and cages. I think alcohol might also slow your erection speed, I think that's the advantage of beer bombs against omega horny enemies.

Seduction skills can also do this, even if you don't use the topping ones, but the topping ones work well on certain enemies like the Goblin and Mermaid. Kinda hope we get more Switch/Bottom enemies that'll present or power-bottom you to lower your stamina.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Yokli

Apr 21, 2023
Please add a few scenes of rimming with a more detailed process, you could also add toys like dildos and use them in the masturbation section or something else.
You can also add a couple of scenes in the “sex skills” section of finger and fisting and several scenes of their use outside of combat.
Top game!!!

Reactions: Fyo

Pyonpyon356

Jan 12, 2019
Can anybody tell me what the measurement Unit is supposed to be? It looks like an al. but I cant find anything online.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Stockade HF.jpg

Newww monthly!

So, as shown above, we've got the Hiro & Co. Pillory Anal art, with Hiro customization, we've got the Hiro Facial (including "in progress") animation, also with Hiro customization, the new cock close-up art for a bunch of characters, as well as the Ettin Anal animation (also with Hiro customization, of course). We also did our first major encounter sound design - the Wasp encounter, with lots of buzzing and squishy sounds, as well as new generic sounds that we can use throughout.

We also made it possible for Kylira and Trudy to get goblin pregnant - that is, egged by Selkie, and then fertilized/impregnated by one of the designated "papas", along with conversations with them about it and birthing scenes. There's also a bunch of new Urka scenes in story mode, as well as some other scene expansions, as well.

Bit of a quiet month on the feature side, but we're hoping in December to do the companion upgrades and food/hunger system finalization, along with the combat simulation AI work. We also have a new character from the poll coming in to close off the year... so look forward to that! We sure are!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW VERSION TOMORROW.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Bob69 yes, the comment was a bit ironic, but I still haven't gotten the answer to my question ?
Also, to add to what Bob69 said - I know it doesn't seem like it, but we don't live here 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you ask a question, you should be prepared to wait hours, if not a day or more, for an answer. Or, like Bob69 said, you could use the search function found at the top of any page of this site - and probably get your answer in moments, without having to ask. See #3 in my signature below to set up search result preferences.

Reactions: Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Bob69 yes, the comment was a bit ironic, but I still haven't gotten the answer to my question ?
Because it was a stupid question that has been answered more times than Hiro has been dommed. :BootyTime:
is there any viable paladin build
Probably the same as the other melee builds. Focus on the agility and strength after you have six perception I believe. Been awhile since I played Paladin outside of scene searching.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Can gay be completely avoided?
You can avoid Male on Male content, you can even avoid sex of all kind, Hiro can play this game entirely celibate. There is however various other content that is described, which Hiro can choose not to participate in, but you can avoid this by holding down the Skip button. This is mostly the case in Story Mode, where sex is entirely described in an encounter between other people, so you can play Adventure Mode while skipping any MxM content happening with others.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Ettin_Anal_Cum.gif

Hayoooooooo! New weekly!

Small weekly this time around - we were traveling this week, but we did manage to get the Spider Anal done, with a regular and cum variant! We also fixed the Brigand encounter so that they'll only surprise you in the branches where they've actually surprised you - and made Seduction usable from Defensive stance, which makes it a bit easier to manage and also means that hypnotized enemies will use seduction skills.

Next up we've got the companion/food finalizations, more cock close-ups, then the new character from the survey, more Spider content, and the Alma Ass-Eating scenario~

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes