thafutafanatic

Jan 2, 2020
New fan art!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They did a great job with the Hiro model! Is the artist a forum member?
I would LOVE to see this model get ported for use in Daz Studio. I would really enjoy doing some renders of her in that program!

Reactions: Twiton

jamesbrussel

Aug 27, 2017

View attachment 3133841

Newww monthly!

So, as shown above, we've got the Hiro & Co. Pillory Anal art, with Hiro customization, we've got the Hiro Facial (including "in progress") animation, also with Hiro customization, the new cock close-up art for a bunch of characters, as well as the Ettin Anal animation (also with Hiro customization, of course). We also did our first major encounter sound design - the Wasp encounter, with lots of buzzing and squishy sounds, as well as new generic sounds that we can use throughout.

We also made it possible for Kylira and Trudy to get goblin pregnant - that is, egged by Selkie, and then fertilized/impregnated by one of the designated "papas", along with conversations with them about it and birthing scenes. There's also a bunch of new Urka scenes in story mode, as well as some other scene expansions, as well.

Bit of a quiet month on the feature side, but we're hoping in December to do the companion upgrades and food/hunger system finalization, along with the combat simulation AI work. We also have a new character from the poll coming in to close off the year... so look forward to that! We sure are!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NEW VERSION TOMORROW.
Another mpreg update, another day closer to Brigand mpreg marriage insta loss rape scenario in her cottage.

• I just jizzed my pants

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
This game is so highly rated, it's that good, I tried it a long time ago but I wasn't convinced I think. However, I love futanari monster women. should I try again and insist more? :unsure:

Lets

Jan 17, 2018
This game is so highly rated, it's that good, I tried it a long time ago but I wasn't convinced I think. However, I love futanari monster women. should I try again and insist more? :unsure:
Are you saying you can't make up your mind if you like big boobs and giant cocks?

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
No not really, More in the sense of interesting gameplay and really unique and exciting content. The preview that we have of the games on the main page is quite limited so I have a little difficulty getting an idea of what the content would really look like further down and if it is interesting. because even if the concept seems very interesting the little that we see on the main page attracts me just a little :unsure:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
the little I've seen of it makes me wonder if the games are mostly text
I also recommend giving it a try, but play adventure mode, cause story mode feels very unfinished and getting a defeat there means game over, In adventure mode game overs usually require more defeats to the same character or to a "boss" type character, And don't let the combat overwhelm you its simpler than it looks. Good Luck!

Reactions: N-03
Nov 19, 2019
the little I've seen of it makes me wonder if the games are mostly text
Reading text is definitely a huge part of it but it's also a fantastic part of it. TOA honestly has some of the best writing I've seen in (such) a lewd game too, ever. And of course the artwork is also generally great, further enhancing the overall atmosphere...

But it's the sublime use of language here that seems to grab the attention of many fans.

Reactions: N-03

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
Okay thank you for your comments, however the problem is that English is not my native language. I have improved enormously in recent years and can now understand most of what is said in the games I play. however it is always a big mental effort to translate all this especially if it is complex with a lot of text :unsure:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Anyone wondered why hiro wears crossdressing but in same time he always replies he is a boy whenever he is mistaken for a girl as he doesn't like to be called girl
No. Dude is poor and clearly new at this whole hero thing. I always assumed he just got what was left over from the numerous defeated adventurers. :Kappa:

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Isn't the clothes he wears his mothers hand me downs from the time she was an adventurer? Im pretty sure it mentioned something like that.

Reactions: jsombodyelse

jsombodyelse

Dec 7, 2022
Isn't the clothes he wears his mothers hand me downs from the time she was an adventurer? Im pretty sure it mentioned something like that.
This is told to us in like one of the first few story mode scenes which is unfortunate cuz means there are a BUNCH of people that that haven't even touched that mode huh?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes