wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
When trying to launch Windows version, I get this error:
Sorry, fatal error - please let Majalis know!

Additionally, trying to write an error report to the following directory failed: C:\Users\Administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyny
with the following reason:
C:Users\administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyney\error-20231211-23053.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)

game version: 0.3.39.1 Patron-Only
Error: Couldn't create window

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
When trying to launch Windows version, I get this error:
Sorry, fatal error - please let Majalis know!

Additionally, trying to write an error report to the following directory failed: C:\Users\Administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyny
with the following reason:
C:Users\administrator\appdata\roaming\talesofandrogyney\error-20231211-23053.txt (The system cannot find the path specified)

game version: 0.3.39.1 Patron-Only
Error: Couldn't create window
In your original post, you should select the EDIT button
1702299849443.png
and attach the error report text file specified in your error window (20231211-23053.txt) because that has the details of the actual error, not the popup window.

Or, you could also go to: and submit a report there with the attachment.

Reactions: Twiton

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3160096

EDIT: Hotfix v0.3.39.3 fixes the Warlock Companion encounter crash bug!

Hayu! New weekly!

We've got some tasty new sausages in this one - namely belonging to the likes of the Harpies, the Ghost, the Cultist, the Dark Knight, the Wasp, the Minotauress, and... the Quetzal. Hoo boy. We've also got a nice little silhouette of the Quetzal doing her thing to the other adventurer...

Along with that, we've got the new Alma Ass-Eating scenes, including expansions of the old ones. Girl likes to be serviced, front and back! We didn't have time to finish it, but we were also working on new stuff for the Quetzal Goddess, who can now show off her massive specimen... the largest in the game that can fit in Hiro, in fact!

Next up we've got the the new character from the survey! We'll also be working on the companion/food finalizations.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Loved the new artwork. Great as always. :p :love:

Reactions: Uncle S and Twiton

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TalesOfAndrogyny-0.3.39.3Hotfix
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Ngl I'm hoping along with the Cock charts we have gotten we get in comparison to Hiro (and maybe the other trap companions) schmeat. Personally I like the size comparison.

Reactions: Vageenaj
Feb 7, 2018
I really hope Hiro will eventually be allowed to get someone pregnant...aside from the mermaid that then deliciously makes Hiro into a Seahorse.

No, really, I want Hiro to inflict people with his femboy DNA. I want to see the birthing of his femboy butt babies!

Good lord is this the best malepreg game I have ever seen. Not usually a big fan, most mpreg is of guys that are too manly for my taste, but the femboyness of this game just fucking HITS THE TARGET.

Game Dev, you've made an mpreg fan out of me!

I long for ass babies now.

Reactions: WBL74 and monkisuma

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
I really hope Hiro will eventually be allowed to get someone pregnant...aside from the mermaid that then deliciously makes Hiro into a Seahorse.

No, really, I want Hiro to inflict people with his femboy DNA. I want to see the birthing of his femboy butt babies!

Good lord is this the best malepreg game I have ever seen. Not usually a big fan, most mpreg is of guys that are too manly for my taste, but the femboyness of this game just fucking HITS THE TARGET.

Game Dev, you've made an mpreg fan out of me!

I long for ass babies now.
Hold up let him cook

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lookingforthis

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
In your original post, you should select the EDIT button
View attachment 3164364
and attach the error report text file specified in your error window (20231211-23053.txt) because that has the details of the actual error, not the popup window.

Or, you could also go to: and submit a report there with the attachment.
I look into appdata>roaming> then there is only Microsoft, no TOA. Also I searched my appdata and there is no TOA there.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Maybe just maybe he has amnesia and he don't remember being here before OR he has alzhaimer :Kappa:
Probable, but highly unlikely, then again as Loyd says " ", i'm not a betting man but i wouldn't bet a ripped in half peso with those odds.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is protag suppose to be futa or is that an option one can skip be normal lady o.o?

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
The interactive digital medium is, in fact, rather homosexual
What the fuck are you talking about. I made a joke to the guy that has been here before and complained how he didnt like how this game is "too gay" for him........ and still comes here again and again to complain about same thing.

• Angry
Reactions: Niveket
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes