Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Dark Knight Visualizer H.png

Hayuuuu! New weekly!

The new character, voted on by patrons, is here - the Kitsune! She's got her own encounter in the Demon Realm and some nice saucy scenes. Being from a powerful Fox-like beastman race, she's got some... interesting properties. She was really fun to design and write, and we're hoping she'll be a favorite. Her battle's not ready yet, but it will be soon. We're almost done animating her, too, so that'll be in next week. Speaking of animation, we've updated the old "buttbang" animation, which is Hiro face-down ass-up after... well, it's in the name. Now it respects Hiro's customization and has more variants, including different facial expressions and animations. There's a few more animations that need that updating treatment because they were before Hiro customization and also a little jank, and we'll be working on those, as well. We also added new music for the Minotauress in battle.

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to finish for the last two weeks of the year - for now, the companion improvements, food improvements, and the big AI update are going to have to happen in January. I may be able to get Egged Companions and the Ettin Mystery Box in, but it depends on how the holidays shake out. At the very least, the Kitsune will be animated, and we have another animation that should be finished from the new survey. We're probably going to post a second Beta roadmap in January as well, with the finished items removed and the in-progress items updated, and some more things we've committed to in the intervening time, made possible by our larger team.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
1702816502557.png
Could someone check if they made a hotfix for this? Reporting this as a bug is meaningless if they released a hotfix for this, and we are unaware of it. And delayed report of this bug wouldn't do anything good. Thx

Reactions: mogetsu

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Kitsune, both Beastmistress scenes crashing for me as well.
Which "buttbang" animation was updated? I couldn't see a difference for "doggy" or "prone bone."

Thanks for the holiday efforts, much appreciated!

WasteAway

Jun 10, 2017
Which "buttbang" animation was updated? I couldn't see a difference for "doggy" or "prone bone."
I think it's the animation that happens afterwards, like the animation of Hiro on the ground post-bang.
I haven't checked the new stuff yet, though, so that's just how I interpret the changelog.

Reactions: MuaDeg923

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
I think it's the animation that happens afterwards, like the animation of Hiro on the ground post-bang.
I haven't checked the new stuff yet, though, so that's just how I interpret the changelog.
Thanks, whenever that scene tries to display, or I try an encounter with an enemy where I know that scene displays if you lose, it triggers a crash. So I'd assume you're right!

Reactions: WasteAway

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

View attachment 3181050

Hayuuuu! New weekly!

The new character, voted on by patrons, is here - the Kitsune! She's got her own encounter in the Demon Realm and some nice saucy scenes. Being from a powerful Fox-like beastman race, she's got some... interesting properties. She was really fun to design and write, and we're hoping she'll be a favorite. Her battle's not ready yet, but it will be soon. We're almost done animating her, too, so that'll be in next week. Speaking of animation, we've updated the old "buttbang" animation, which is Hiro face-down ass-up after... well, it's in the name. Now it respects Hiro's customization and has more variants, including different facial expressions and animations. There's a few more animations that need that updating treatment because they were before Hiro customization and also a little jank, and we'll be working on those, as well. We also added new music for the Minotauress in battle.

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to finish for the last two weeks of the year - for now, the companion improvements, food improvements, and the big AI update are going to have to happen in January. I may be able to get Egged Companions and the Ettin Mystery Box in, but it depends on how the holidays shake out. At the very least, the Kitsune will be animated, and we have another animation that should be finished from the new survey. We're probably going to post a second Beta roadmap in January as well, with the finished items removed and the in-progress items updated, and some more things we've committed to in the intervening time, made possible by our larger team.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

If I recall, she was the New Character that was going be introduced in the previously announced Brigand Ambush! (Before it got rewritten, since they mentioned planning to use that night ambush outcome to introduce a new character)

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
Btw where are those characters polling? Do we know what's next?
The character polls are in Patreon (for Patreons only) and the votes also depends on the patreon tier, higher tier gives more votes, and in the end only Majalis knows the result since the polls are made with google forms. So you only can know which character gets voted when they release the results :geek:

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Is there a guide or something? Most times I'm not sure what to do or where to go and I have a hard time following the main story.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
I've been having trouble accessing mid-battle Urca/Brigand/Goblin missionary anal sex. They always exclusively go for facesit then 69. I tried mouth gag (they just yoink the gag), paralyzing them when seduce with moves that 'wants to fuck Hiro in the ass' then hitting the deck and waiting. Nothing worked. Any advice?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes