anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
I've been having trouble accessing mid-battle Urca/Brigand/Goblin missionary anal sex. They always exclusively go for facesit then 69. I tried mouth gag (they just yoink the gag), paralyzing them when seduce with moves that 'wants to fuck Hiro in the ass' then hitting the deck and waiting. Nothing worked. Any advice?
Did you try grappling them to the floor face-to-face then acting passive and letting them Reversal you?

Reactions: Twiton

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021

View attachment 3181050

Hayuuuu! New weekly!

The new character, voted on by patrons, is here - the Kitsune! She's got her own encounter in the Demon Realm and some nice saucy scenes. Being from a powerful Fox-like beastman race, she's got some... interesting properties. She was really fun to design and write, and we're hoping she'll be a favorite. Her battle's not ready yet, but it will be soon. We're almost done animating her, too, so that'll be in next week. Speaking of animation, we've updated the old "buttbang" animation, which is Hiro face-down ass-up after... well, it's in the name. Now it respects Hiro's customization and has more variants, including different facial expressions and animations. There's a few more animations that need that updating treatment because they were before Hiro customization and also a little jank, and we'll be working on those, as well. We also added new music for the Minotauress in battle.

I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to finish for the last two weeks of the year - for now, the companion improvements, food improvements, and the big AI update are going to have to happen in January. I may be able to get Egged Companions and the Ettin Mystery Box in, but it depends on how the holidays shake out. At the very least, the Kitsune will be animated, and we have another animation that should be finished from the new survey. We're probably going to post a second Beta roadmap in January as well, with the finished items removed and the in-progress items updated, and some more things we've committed to in the intervening time, made possible by our larger team.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Heh we have wolf-girl, cat-girl, bird-girl, and now fox-girl, and zero succubus girls...

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a guide or something? Most times I'm not sure what to do or where to go and I have a hard time following the main story.
Is this meant for another game? Story mode is very linear and "impossible" to get lost in since its so short, and adventure mode doesnt have a "main" story but it does have quests, and defeating the demon queen which kind of is Hiro's main quest I guess, and to get there just continue from map to map by going further and further east.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
Is this meant for another game? Story mode is very linear and "impossible" to get lost in since its so short, and adventure mode doesnt have a "main" story but it does have quests, and defeating the demon queen which kind of is Hiro's main quest I guess, and to get there just continue from map to map by going further and further east.
Thanks, maybe it's because the story was so short that I got confused on what to next cause I had done it all! I did encounter some bad endings from time to time.

Niveket

Jan 27, 2019
Thanks, maybe it's because the story was so short that I got confused on what to next cause I had done it all! I did encounter some bad endings from time to time.
Aah okey, I really think you should play adventure mode if you haven't because that is alooooot better and has alot more content

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I think, he talk about "Ironmaiden Mode"(i dont remember very well) Only patreon...or pirate sites jsjsjs.

its very difficult but funny jsjsjs

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I think, he talk about "Ironmaiden Mode"(i dont remember very well) Only patreon...or pirate sites jsjsjs.

its very difficult but funny jsjsjs
There is already Iron Man mode, meaning you can't save and when you lose then that run is over.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes