PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
This is told to us in like one of the first few story mode scenes which is unfortunate cuz means there are a BUNCH of people that that haven't even touched that mode huh?
Story mode is not the same as adventure mode. The other classes don't wear those clothes, but instead other lewd outfits.
Inspiration from his mother being a hero who defeated moon lord or the evil I don't remember his name
Or maybe for bringing luck
Still...the hero who was confronting the quetzela was a boy and was wearing crossdressing maybe it's a dress code for heros in their world or a sign of the "Chosen one" being unique :KEK:
That's a different canon from story. In adventure mode, only the most manly of men can wear masculine clothes. :Kappa:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Anyone wondered why hiro wears crossdressing but in same time he always replies he is a boy whenever he is mistaken for a girl as he doesn't like to be called girl
They haven't had the epiphany yet.
Isn't the clothes he wears his mothers hand me downs from the time she was an adventurer? Im pretty sure it mentioned something like that.
He does wear his hair like she does, but it's mentioned she was a warrior. I like to imagine she was a serious plain hero that just had her hair like that because Meri liked it like that, so she decided to wear it like that. Hiro's mom in full plate, heading off to fight the moon lord

Inspiration from his mother being a hero who defeated moon lord or the evil I don't remember his name
'defeated', i.e. she probably cowboy'd that poor moon lord and became the Demon Matriarch

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Spider Anal.png

EDIT: Hotfix v0.3.39.3 fixes the Warlock Companion encounter crash bug!

Hayu! New weekly!

We've got some tasty new sausages in this one - namely belonging to the likes of the Harpies, the Ghost, the Cultist, the Dark Knight, the Wasp, the Minotauress, and... the Quetzal. Hoo boy. We've also got a nice little silhouette of the Quetzal doing her thing to the other adventurer...

Along with that, we've got the new Alma Ass-Eating scenes, including expansions of the old ones. Girl likes to be serviced, front and back! We didn't have time to finish it, but we were also working on new stuff for the Quetzal Goddess, who can now show off her massive specimen... the largest in the game that can fit in Hiro, in fact!

Next up we've got the the new character from the survey! We'll also be working on the companion/food finalizations.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017

View attachment 3160096

Hayu! New weekly!

We've got some tasty new sausages in this one - namely belonging to the likes of the Harpies, the Ghost, the Cultist, the Dark Knight, the Wasp, the Minotauress, and... the Quetzal. Hoo boy. We've also got a nice little silhouette of the Quetzal doing her thing to the other adventurer...

Along with that, we've got the new Alma Ass-Eating scenes, including expansions of the old ones. Girl likes to be serviced, front and back! We didn't have time to finish it, but we were also working on new stuff for the Quetzal Goddess, who can now show off her massive specimen... the largest in the game that can fit in Hiro, in fact!

Next up we've got the the new character from the survey! We'll also be working on the companion/food finalizations.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

Links in the OP!

ah, theres the ass eatin we've been waiting for

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
While playing the new content, when selecting the option where Hiro masturbates Alma while eating her ass, if you don't have at least crank master 1, the game crashes. I had to manually add crank master to Save to be able to view the scenes normally, but it kept crashing when I ignored Crank Master 3 and 1.
Attached is the error report
(which also happens to be a save, if you delete the text related to the error at first ).

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
btw, I cannot for the life of me manage to get the rescue scenes with either Alma or Urka, I'm going to the werewolf encounter and harpy encounter but no matter what I try I never get the option to surrender and be rescued

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
Anyone wondered why hiro wears crossdressing but in same time he always replies he is a boy whenever he is mistaken for a girl as he doesn't like to be called girl
He's a trap not trans. A trap is a guy that looks like and maybe even dresses like a girl but is a guy.

SSSilver9

Sep 13, 2020

View attachment 3160096

EDIT: Hotfix v0.3.39.3 fixes the Warlock Companion encounter crash bug!

Hayu! New weekly!

Links in the OP!

Wow, not dissapointed with the Ghost cock. She is absolutely massive. Really want to see this size in action. Hope Ghost gets new pics/animations.

Reactions: victor1 and hw17

renanzinholn

Dec 25, 2022
btw, I cannot for the life of me manage to get the rescue scenes with either Alma or Urka, I'm going to the werewolf encounter and harpy encounter but no matter what I try I never get the option to surrender and be rescued
If I'm not mistaken, you have to have low health during the specific fight (30 or 20 hp), then they will offer to help and only then do you use Surrender

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes