qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
"Complete" means literally that..."complete."
If there is more development on the agenda, then it is NOT complete.
I DO see games that are tagged completed but still receive updates, and that makes zero sense to me.
This is a weird nitpick tbh.
You absolutely can take a "complete" thing and add more to it. Minecraft has been a "complete" game for over a decade now. Following its completion came a decade's worth of new content.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This is a weird nitpick tbh.
You absolutely can take a "complete" thing and add more to it. Minecraft has been a "complete" game for over a decade now. Following its completion came a decade's worth of new content.
In no way am I nitpicking at anything. I asked a simple question that received a simple answer and all these other comments started coming in, and the conversation just went that way.
I view that word in it's literal definition.
I play games like Paladins, and such, that regularly get new updates. I know they're labeled, marketed and sold as "completed" games, "with in-game purchases", but if they're constantly getting new content, then they aren't truly "completed."
And if people used the versions numbering system correctly, then anything after 1.0 would designate the main story of the game is completed (majalis stated in a previous comment that they plan on giving this game a 1.0 when that time comes, so they understand this), but anything else added isn't part of the main story/game. It would just be extra added bonuses. Game not completed, but the 1.0+ lets people know the main part of the game is done.
"On the market" doesn't mean "completed", and neither does "played for a decade."
I don't care how it's labeled or marketed.
If a game has a completed tag it shouldn't have any major bugs. That isn't the case with many games I see on here.
1.0 is out, game gets the completed tag slapped on it, and it's buggy AF. So, there are 12 bug fixes in the next year, cause it took the dev that long to find and fix all the bugs.
I get it. You're going off of what is considered the norm, but that doesn't mean the norm is correct. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Raindancer
Apr 18, 2020
While playing on adventure mode, is there any way to disable "auto zoom in/out" during Cait the Catgirl's missionary scene?

The screen constantly zooming in and out on different parts make it difficult to ...concentrate and therefore nut, lol. I would have liked an option for keeping/viewing no-animation versions but that won't fly, most likely.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Tells others to read the OP when he himself doesn't. :Kappa: The team is just Maj and Alis. Also, Merry Christmas, you green shortstack lover.
I mean i know Maj and Alis are the main devs, but am i remembering incorrectly that they have a dude making the music and some other people too?
PS: Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too :D

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
I mean i know Maj and Alis are the main devs, but am i remembering incorrectly that they have a dude making the music and some other people too?
I think those people are commisioned to do music and other stuff they need but don't have time to make. I maybe wrong though so take that with grain of salt.

Spicybobman

Sep 28, 2018
I see what you all say but i cant do anything to get past the ogre, i cant even fucking attack and i try to click the thing too increase my stealth and that to 3 and 4 but i still cant get past the fucking ogre, this is some garbage game design and now i have 7 ogre encounter spots and i cant even get to any fucking towns

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
Didn't they say a while back that it's almost impossible to 100% and suggested people to give up seeing everything ?
or maybe i'm remembering wrong
don't know if someone ever mentioned it but honestly I'm not going for it, the only thing I care about keeping 100% is the pervert menu fully unlocked

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I see what you all say but i cant do anything to get past the ogre, i cant even fucking attack and i try to click the thing too increase my stealth and that to 3 and 4 but i still cant get past the fucking ogre, this is some garbage game design and now i have 7 ogre encounter spots and i cant even get to any fucking towns
Play the adventure mode to get accustomed to the system, story mode is rather short and the real meat is in adventure mode.

Reactions: Teal Zetsu

duck slayer00

Feb 8, 2020
Get the skill 'hit the deck' and use it as soon as the battle starts then rest a few turns the ogre should fall to her knees use 'kip up' then 'low attack'. Use 'hit the deck' again as soon as she is about to attack. Repeat x10.

This should be an easy win this way.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I know. That is why the kappa was there. I just explained it for all of the folk that would end up asking the q I do recall a music dude as most of their songs are now original they stated. I believe it is just a tester outside or that. Also, I was going to post a futa gobbo, but decided to give a different gift.
I think those people are commisioned to do music and other stuff they need but don't have time to make. I maybe wrong though so take that with grain of salt.
This. I think the team is still just the two of them.
That is hilarious about the encounters. What are your stats though and which class?
Get the skill 'hit the deck' and use it as soon as the battle starts then rest a few turns the ogre should fall to her knees use 'kip up' then 'low attack'. Use 'hit the deck' again as soon as she is about to attack. Repeat x10.

This should be an easy win this way.
If I had the proper armor, I would just block until she gets tired and smack her up. At best I would take a hit.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
And guys how to play mage at the end of the game? I have no mana to kill 200hp+ enemys...
Mage might not be the best starter class tbh, you'd really need to get some gear, perks and spells in order to make it more viable before going against certain enemies.
Thief or or paladin would be better as a starter but they have certain limitations that can be worked around with (thief is a glass cannon, paladin has low perception so you'd have to use scouting quite often, or get perks).

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
I view that word in it's literal definition.
"Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire."
I see where you're coming from. But imagine having like a bowl of ice cream or something. At that point, you already have a complete dessert. Now let's say you add chocolate. Was the bowl of ice cream sans chocolate "incomplete?" It would be weird to argue that.
You're absolutely right about some games being marked as completed when they're definitely not. But "complete" does not always mean "no more updates."

Anyway, I'll let you have the last word on this if you want it. This is a pointless argument.

Reactions: WasteAway

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
Hear me out, new mode idea
Everyone is naked and instead of weapons they used sex toys lime Dildos and BDSM wips
That's it, that's the new idea
Let's have a new year together:D

• Haha
Reactions: Sua Kyudrae

sandexxxxa

Mar 21, 2021
Mage might not be the best starter class tbh, you'd really need to get some gear, perks and spells in order to make it more viable before going against certain enemies.
Thief or or paladin would be better as a starter but they have certain limitations that can be worked around with (thief is a glass cannon, paladin has low perception so you'd have to use scouting quite often, or get perks).
nah, i want role-play, mage is only one suitable class for this weak girly boy...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes