cooldude5368

Oct 28, 2018
move over werewolf girl, you are now number 2. kitsune is my new best friend

edit: black screen on kitsune battle resolution for some reason. upon further inspection, seems to just be the surrender option

Last edited:
Reactions: Lebrix

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This game has been in development for nearly 7 years. Is there any plan to complete it, any time soon, or is the dev just planning on forever updating it, to no end, until people get tired of it and move on to other games?

[ Disclaimer: This is a serious question and not to be taken as some sort of teasing or whining. ]

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
No, its milking cow, dev get ~20k per month, he have 0 chance to get job with a similar salary,
Therefore, he will continue to post 1 picture per month until he decides to retire.
Or maybe the AI learn how to make low skilled games look like this...
Dev is a they.
This game has been in development for nearly 7 years. Is there any plan to complete it, any time soon, or is the dev just planning on forever updating it, to no end, until people get tired of it and move on to other games?

[ Disclaimer: This is a serious question and not to be taken as some sort of teasing or whining. ]
Probably not in the near future as it has been said that it makes too much loot. It is also more convenient (I assume) to keep making characters for this one game instead of spreading it all out over multiple games.

Reactions: Fyo and Twiton

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Reactions: Vrent and WasteAway
Jul 15, 2020
If the devs of this game are considered by some to be in the "milking it" mindset of game design, I'm curious about what's the opinion on like 90% of the other games on this site...

(In case it's somehow not clear, I don't have a problem with the game's update rate)

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
don't know if majalis is seeing this but I have a bug to report and a suggestion for the game

- bug - if you have a long list of items in your inventory the hover description won't show for the ones at the top
- suggestion - a menu option to view all events we have already seen and the ones we still have to find, the current method of randomizing 5 events we haven't unlocked in progress menu can be quite inconvenient for those going for the 100%

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
don't know if majalis is seeing this but I have a bug to report and a suggestion for the game

- bug - if you have a long list of items in your inventory the hover description won't show for the ones at the top
- suggestion - a menu option to view all events we have already seen and the ones we still have to find, the current method of randomizing 5 events we haven't unlocked in progress menu can be quite inconvenient for those going for the 100%
Didn't they say a while back that it's almost impossible to 100% and suggested people to give up seeing everything ?
or maybe i'm remembering wrong

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Majalis have discussed their future projects already, even mentioning the possibility of ToA characters crossing over into their next project.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

vanas_1111

Mar 16, 2022
This game same as RPGmaker games, i think not to hard make games like this, maybe big amount of arts matter but for 7 years its nothing. Hope AI learn how to make games and we have many games like this and devs like maj dont get free money for nothing.
what does LWJGL stand for

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes