vndnv

Aug 19, 2019
It is, not sure what they are talking about. I don't think the monthly had anything new. We're just waiting for someone to post the link for the new update.
Yeah the monthly didn't but the new one does i wish someone would post it already people can yap on about it being free all they like not everybody can afford to pay for every single patreon that they like also people have small budgets too

Reactions: Fleep

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah the monthly didn't but the new one does i wish someone would post it already people can yap on about it being free all they like not everybody can afford to pay for every single patreon that they like also people have small budgets too

We'll have to wait for an uploader, someone who has paid because we can't, yet it's a process that takes time . They sort out sharing the Changelog, downloads and update posts on here, which we are all massively grateful for ^w^
And based on the link you posted, the update went up today several hours ago . So the uploader might not be awake yet to share it, give them some time please!

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Top Build Hiro: "I mean, serve you? As in serving in your army?"
Demon King: "As a whore."
Top Build Hiro, getting excited: "... As a Top?"
Demon King: "Bottom."
Top Build Hiro, putting away his clip-on Demon Horns:

giphy (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DangBits

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Demon king is looking hot! Can't wait to see art of her fucking Hiro.

Edit: Previous comment is right tho, she looks more like a dragon girl.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
But its not look like demon king, its look like dragon girl... I think demon king need some death atribute which the dark knight has, some skeleton tatoo/pearcing, dread aura etc
Could be a substitute for the real one, but i still love her

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
But its not look like demon king, its look like dragon girl... I think demon king need some death atribute which the dark knight has, some skeleton tatoo/pearcing, dread aura etc
There was a (?) in her name and quotation marks around her Profile descriptioon, so we might indeed be fighting another General that's keeping the riff-raff from bothering their King. Makes sense too, I mean the door was wide open...
Could be a substitute for the real one, but i still love her
Me too, can't wait to fight her and that powerful tail of hers.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes