Fentin

Dec 27, 2017
Why isn't this marked with bestiality tag? between the wild dogs and the dire cat. isn't that enough for the tag?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Why isn't this marked with bestiality tag? between the wild dogs and the dire cat. isn't that enough for the tag?
Agreed, but consider that's only 5% of the game's content. Is there an option to set 'low content' for a tag?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Agreed, but consider that's only 5% of the game's content. Is there an option to set 'low content' for a tag?
Your explanation is probably why it isn't. I don't know if a singular picture or two is relevant enough for a tag. Although I admit their is some text too.

joesmx

Dec 6, 2018
Game crashes at literally everything I try to do, start story >crash, load save at the start >crash, enter combat >crash. What am I doing wrong? What can I do.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Game crashes at literally everything I try to do, start story >crash, load save at the start >crash, enter combat >crash. What am I doing wrong? What can I do.
Which version are you using? Are you using the jar or the exe? If your java isn't the correct version it will cause issues and crash.

joesmx

Dec 6, 2018
There may be the issue. If your jre isn't right then you will get crashes. Same thing happened to me when I updated mine. Get the version with the jre set up for the game. That should work.
I updated my Jre but I still crash constantly

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I updated my Jre but I still crash constantly
That is what I said. The jre you have may be too advanced for the game as it me not have been updated for a newer version. The windows version with the pre-built jre is what I have to use currently.

• Sad

joesmx

Dec 6, 2018
That is what I said. The jre you have may be too advanced for the game as it me not have been updated for a newer version. The windows version with the pre-built jre is what I have to use currently.
I'm using the windows 32 version, what version of Java do i need to run the game

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I'm using the windows 32 version, what version of Java do i need to run the game
Click on the application. That should run the pre-built jre. If you have yours up to date, it may be to high for the jar. This is what I do since I got up to date on the jre.
ZOINKS.PNG

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
The latest version of the game crashes any time I try to save or load. I'd say i'd extremely annoying but since i can't interract with the game at all it's far worse than that.

• Sad
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes