Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
clicking save/load crashes my game every time, any way to fix this?
The issue requires a specific fix that was posted in the most recent update post, I believe it involves replacing the java files in the game folder, if you can't find that post instead try asking .

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.2)

magebuns.png

Hayoooooo! New weekly! We've got haircuts and Dullahan Mystery Boxes and voluptuous main menu Hiro's, oh my! The salon in the Town of Monsters will let you change your haircut and hair color, so enjoy the stylings! Haircut is currently visible on Hiro's main model, though we might add it to animations eventually. For the Dullahan... well, that's a surprise, innit?
Next up we've got a Trudy quest and the DK/DK spitroast, then some more Demon King scenario and the Warlock Oral animation.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(No new Win32 version, old Win32 version will probably still have the "Save-Crash")

Note: I still have the save crash while starting the game with the .jar, but no problems when starting it with the .exe. If you still have this crash please download the latest win64 folder and update the .jar if necessary. I don't know about Mac/Linux or Android.

Edit: added Win64,Mac and Linux

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.2)

View attachment 1445026

Hayoooooo! New weekly! We've got haircuts and Dullahan Mystery Boxes and voluptuous main menu Hiro's, oh my! The salon in the Town of Monsters will let you change your haircut and hair color, so enjoy the stylings! Haircut is currently visible on Hiro's main model, though we might add it to animations eventually. For the Dullahan... well, that's a surprise, innit?
Next up we've got a Trudy quest and the DK/DK spitroast, then some more Demon King scenario and the Warlock Oral animation.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Majalis on !

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.2) [.jar and .apk]

ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.13.2) [Win64, Mac, Linux]
(No new Win32 version, old Win32 version will probably still have the "Save-Crash")

Note: I still have the save crash while starting the game with the .jar, but no problems when starting it with the .exe. If you still have this crash please download the latest win64 folder and update the .jar if necessary. I don't know about Mac/Linux or Android.

Edit: added Win64,Mac and Linux
Oh lawd, finally some different hairstyles.

And some new Dullahas stuff to boot, noice!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Oh my god, what monstrosity have i unleashed upon the world?

I can explain what happened, i downloaded the latest build and i dumped my edited pictures of class related items (mostly removing cloaks and stuff i didn't like) and apparently the placement of certain elements have changed place on the new pictures, so when i used the older images and replaced the new ones with them, this happened.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Note: To get the Dullahan outcome for the Mystery Box event, you have to be the Dullahan's Girlfriend it looks like (seems that's the trigger, might just be you have to encounter her but so far that seems to be the check)

And, regarding the new content:

Last edited:

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
i was playing the game and it crashed. Reopened it and it isn't anywhere but the soundtrack is playing. I play on Mac

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i was playing the game and it crashed. Reopened it and it isn't anywhere but the soundtrack is playing. I play on Mac
If you can, you ought to post that issue .

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Note: To get the Dullahan outcome for the Mystery Box event, you have to be the Dullahan's Girlfriend it looks like (seems that's the trigger, might just be you have to encounter her but so far that seems to be the check)

And, regarding the new content:
It was very wholesome, now we just need actual companion Dullahan :love:
Dullahan content is easily my favorite now, it's always been good but man am I envious of Hiro and Dullahan's relationship, it's just too cute

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes