Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For me that would be the bandit. Pretty, cute, cheeky and just the right ratio of crude and loving.
And that smile.
That damned cheeky grin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Isn't bandit supposed to be dirty? She needs a sponge bath first.
Her clothes are dirty, as is her artisanal nuts & cream, but she does seem to have some pride in her style and appearance. She wears lipstick, make-up, perfume and her fashion is on-point. But she clearly doesn't mind a bit of grime and muck, she's a slob but she puts effort into how she looks. And, yes, I would love a bath or massage scene :oops:

Well probably gets a bit sweaty when she's been out, working the highways. But its at the cottage encounters where bandit is a prim and proper gentlelady. More giving that youd expect, too.
We gotta give her something in return, for all of her generous lovin' an' fuckin':

A wedding ring

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Well probably gets a bit sweaty when she's been out, working the highways. But its at the cottage encounters where bandit is a prim and proper gentlelady. Surprisingly more giving that youd expect, too.
Come get me after the bath, then we can talk about the love bandit. Kitty girl wins it for me in the end either way.

• Wow
Reactions: Twiton

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Ahh, so instead of offending us you just confused us :LOL:

Their androgyny isn't always defined by their body, but often a variety of aspects for different characters. The Ghost Bride fucks us like a virgin lad, despite their extremely feminine behaviour and appearance for instance. A character like Drow Beastmistress, Urka, Brigand, Selkie or the Ogre have far more clear androgynous aspects, yet they all still have some feminine traits to both their characteristics & attire. They all identify as female and have clearly feminine bodies, hence my confusion with all this talk of 'true females' and 'androgynous males(?)'. I usually just slap a "Futa" on the description of the characters in this game that have dick an' boob and leave it at that. A long time ago I asked Maj what they call their types of Futas and they just said "Futanari". Then they went into explaining the origin of the word too (but I'm an idiot and barely retained most of the info).

Well, all this talk of 'true females' reminds me that I have far more interest in a lot of the characters beyond their genitals. Especially due to their unique androgyny, as well as the fantastic way they're written and developed ^w^
You I think you only confused yourself, by not paying attention to the "I"'s and the "For Me" as well as the "My personal assignment" points in my post.

Re- read my post and please pay attention to the "I" and the "For Me". I never said that was the way it is for everyone, but I did say for me, It is the way I see it.

Also pay attention to the " it is just my personal assignment of genders. " point I made.

• Hey there

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You I think you only confused yourself, by not paying attention to the "I"'s and the "For Me" as well as the "My personal assignment" points in my post.

Re- read my post and please pay attention to the "I" and the "For Me". I never said that was the way it is for everyone, but I did say for me, It is the way I see it.

Also pay attention to the " it is just my personal assignment of genders. " point I made.
I think you missed his emoji when he replied to you as it implied he was joking.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

I think you missed his emoji when he replied to you as it implied he was joking.
Yeah, most of my comments were even directed towards you Phaze (regarding androgyny), sorry for the confusion/misunderstanding!
I've updated my post accordingly, hope it makes more sense now.
Come get me after the bath, then we can talk about the love bandit. Kitty girl wins it for me in the end either way.
The Bandit of Love, that's for sure, she stole my heart~
Yep, I'd happily give her a clean over if she requested it.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah If I miss understood I am sorry, My original post ( not actually origin to you was because of this where I assumed you were truly being honest with your statement.

I don't get this, there's more female characters than male characters in this game (the female characters even have the most content), what do you mean there's hardly any females?

(Sorry if I'm oblivious, I am genuinely confused as to what you mean by this. Unless this is referring to a long time ago perhaps?)
I was just trying to answer with my own personal thoughts as to why I saw more males than females in the game.
Yeah, most of my comments were even directed towards you Phaze (regarding androgyny), sorry for the confusion/misunderstanding!
I am sorry for taking what you said to seriously.

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah If I miss understood I am sorry, My original post ( not actually origin to you was because of this where I assumed you were truly being honest with your statement.

I was just trying to answer with my own personal thoughts as to why I saw more males than females in the game.

I am sorry for taking what you said to seriously.
It's all good :giggle:

Reactions: taglag

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Jesus...are we back on topic now, and not rehashing this for the n'th time in this thread?
What's the new topic? The new Poll/Survey Options added recently? I dunno if ya'll have seen it, but they're considering doing something really interesting to some of the characters that haven't had much content/appreciation as of late.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Jesus...are we back on topic now, and not rehashing this for the n'th time in this thread?
Considering your post is an attempt to bring out hostilities, I would say no.
What's the new topic? The new Poll/Survey Options added recently? I dunno if ya'll have seen it, but they're considering doing something really interesting to some of the characters that haven't had much content/appreciation as of late.
Which unloved character do you believe needs some love? Drow catlady or elf girl could use some more. Mermaid too for that matter.

Last edited:
  • Love

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Which unloved character do you believe needs some love? Drow catlady or elf girl could use some more. Mermaid too for that matter.
Drow, Ogre (Male & Female), Goblin Male, Mermaid, Cultist, Giantess, Innkeeper, Shopkeeper, the Barkeep of Monster Town and Wasp & Tea & Arachne (they ought to have been crownable as Miss Demon King Realm!)
But, uh, if we were being biased (regardless of amount of current content) I'd say Brigand deserves some affection content.

For those interested, here's the deets:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Drow, Ogre (Male & Female), Goblin Male, Mermaid, Cultist, Giantess, Innkeeper, Shopkeeper, the Barkeep of Monster Town and Wasp & Tea & Arachne (they ought to have been crownable as Miss Demon King Realm!)
But, uh, if we were being biased (regardless of amount of current content) I'd say Brigand deserves some affection content.

For those interested, here's the deets:
I said character, as in singular.:Kappa:

• Wow

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I said character, as in singular.:Kappa:
You listed 4! Cait, Mermaid, Alara & Drow Beastmistress!

Arrgh. If I was to specify a SINGLE character I think deserved some affectionate & fleshed out content for, it'd be the Drow Beastmistress. Maybe us helping her with a quest, going on a date with her or even letting Kylira speak to her. (I for one hope we'll one day find someone to take our little spiderling)

Big_chungus88

Jun 16, 2021
You know.
The right answer should be everyone ~~Is here~~
But if I have to choose...Maybe a Date and a Hiro Top art with the Naga, but that might happen.
So...That Bounty Hunter with a Giant Cat, she really needs more content and Maybe more Lore(Maybe a Dark past)

Jul 22, 2018
How dope would it be if you could set Hiro to have huge dick. After getting fucked the revenge doesn't feel good when hiro is fucking them with his tiny dick. We should be able to ram that ass. Maybe they could add growth potion or just make it selectable.

• Wow
Reactions: BABPEEG and Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
You listed 4! Cait, Mermaid, Alara & Drow Beastmistress!

Arrgh. If I was to specify a SINGLE character I think deserved some affectionate & fleshed out content for, it'd be the Drow Beastmistress. Maybe us helping her with a quest, going on a date with her or even letting Kylira speak to her. (I for one hope we'll one day find someone to take our little spiderling)
Technically I mentioned three, but I was asking for your one. Catlady is mine too. Would be nice to have a scene with her that doesn't result in blueballing.
You know.
The right answer should be everyone ~~Is here~~
But if I have to choose...Maybe a Date and a Hiro Top art with the Naga, but that might happen.
So...That Bounty Hunter with a Giant Cat, she really needs more content and Maybe more Lore(Maybe a Dark past)
Are you talking about the dark elf with the cat? She has painfully little content.
How dope would it be if you could set Hiro to have huge dick. After getting fucked the revenge doesn't feel good when hiro is fucking them with his tiny dick. We should be able to ram that ass. Maybe they could add growth potion or just make it selectable.
You can always have a normal dong instead of a cute, little one.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Maybe some kind of magic you can use, one to control the size of your dick, another to generate loads of cum for some cumflation fun:unsure:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes