GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
You say you want to play, but you don't want to play?

Is that and oxymoron, personal gratification to let everyone know your a straight person, as having read about this game your afraid everyone here is looking over your shoulder or maybe all these people are playing and enjoying this game so I just have to tell them all you hate it...

Why did you even post here, if you want the game changed go post on the actual dev page, this is just a pirate it location anyway.
On point reply.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I want to play this but the fact that you have to play as a trap kills it for me
One of the polled features is Pronoun options, which will let you play as a ToA Futa. If you're invested enough in waiting for that, then keep an eye on the thread.

How do I get past the dark knight just after the 2nd town in story mode
You HAVE to fight her and win. My advice: Stock up on healing supplies by effectively fighting on the way there. Get the Gladius +2 and armour from the fort and Ogre encounter, make sure you only fight in specific encounters to save resources and time getting to the 2nd town. Disarm is useful, as is Slide if you have a high enough agility. Try practicing in Adventure Mode, she has only a single unique move (Grand Strike) which she has to reel back for so you can practice on lower danger enemies (to figure out the best combos).

Why did you even post here, if you want the game changed go post on the actual dev page, this is just a pirate it location anyway.
The Dev occasionally looks in this friend and replies to some posts.

Apr 18, 2018

Is that and oxymoron, personal gratification to let everyone know your a straight person, as having read about this game your afraid everyone here is looking over your shoulder or maybe all these people are playing and enjoying this game so I just have to tell them all you hate it...

Wooooow calm down man what in the world are you talking about? Where in the world did I say I hate the game? All I merely said was I've never been a fan of traps? You do have a point I could've worded that better...I should've said I have played it a bit but couldn't get into it because you have to play as a trap and it saddens me. If you or anyone likes it then good for you afterall it's well made with good art (one reason I wanted to try it). I suppose this is the wrong place to comment that. Sorry to have insulted you lol

• Angry
Reactions: Kekekerkek

victor1

Jan 1, 2019
i have error message "The Procedure Entry Point JVM_GetManagementExt Could not be located at DLL c:\games\tales of androgyny win64\jre\bin\resource.dd" ...How can I solve this problem? I've never have this kind of error message before

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

slavbruh

Sep 24, 2021
The Dev occasionally looks in this friend and replies to some posts.
Last time I saw a huge flame over here concerning Gallery unlock script someone did and the Dev wasn't really respectful toward the endeavor. Bug goes away — essentially there are paying MacOS patrons, it don't means either there's no audience for it except here or the dev ignores appeals.

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Last time I saw a huge flame over here concerning Gallery unlock script someone did and the Dev wasn't really respectful toward the endeavor. Bug goes away — essentially there are paying MacOS patrons, it don't means either there's no audience for it except here or the dev ignores appeals.
That's a shame to hear, I've also had bad experiences similar to those with the Dev ._. But, I still encourage users to voice their opinions about features & changes on all of the platforms, even if they don't get a response it deserves to be said anyway.
I hope users on the Patreon and Discord are being vocal about the issue with the MacOS Version and Saving (if the saving issues have continued to be prevalent) It'll be even more of an issue if this persists into the next Monthly that goes public, at the very least more people will be drawn to platforms to raise the issue.

Jul 22, 2018

Chill bro it’s not that deep

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
the mac version dos not work for me
If you downloaded it from the OP, don't bother. The Java RTE included in the app is for Windows.
The version posted a few pages back runs, but saving is bugged. So only Ironman mode works I suppose.

• Sad

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Chill bro it’s not that deep
The post was made because of so many post very similar or just like it in this thread where the name of the game is "Tales of Androgyny" That alone tells you what the game is about.

Just type female in the search for this thread, and you will be deluged with post after post of that same question Or rebuttal of that question.

just a few examples
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-13-0-majalis.1643/page-340#post-3075490
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-13-0-majalis.1643/page-285#post-2634278
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-13-0-majalis.1643/page-181#post-1779138
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-13-0-majalis.1643/page-395#post-3683860
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-13-0-majalis.1643/page-285#post-2634426

I mean in some ways I do not mind, I started following this thread a long time ago. But I have seen this same thing brought up time and time again, some of them may be just troll's, who love to sow discourse, and some just want games made to be just the way they like them an no one else should ever question them and there design.

When I first played this game I was upset by the same thing there are hardly any females at all in this game. It bothered me, but I never voiced my desire for it to be changed nor would I. ( I just sort of loved the story writing, and exceptional art work and got past all that. )

I was just bothered by the umpteenth time seeing another of the same redundant post, and voiced my dismay.

Sorry! I should have just ignored it like I normally do.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes