splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
there are some situations which surprise you with sex in this game. this may happen a lot if you are unprepared.

there are very few true futa (as in, with penis, vagina, anus, breasts) most of which are either newhalf (penis, balls, anus, breasts) or otokonoko. typical males and females are few and far between.

the game involves stance-based combat, which allows for different actions based on the current stance. most fights start you in 'balanced' stance, which has a lot of options for attack or defense. for example, in this stance, you can use 'Spring Attack', which deals good damage to the MID part of the enemy and puts you in Offensive stance. from there you have, depending on the skills you have, very few defensive options with a plethora of damaging moves. it's not as complicated as it sounds, and there are also sexual stances that you can take yourself, or be forced into depending on current circumstance during the fight.
Thank you very much! This is by far the most insightful comment about the game's content that I've read.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I think I'll be reopening a can of worms that's already infested looking at what the thread search results showed me but here I go:

Is the sexual content forced, or is it driven by informed player choices? As in, no unavoidable scenes/routes? I want to outright ignore the talk about androgyny, gender and anything that drives some -frankly unpleasing- fanaticism about everyone's kinks, and instead focus on chasing content that looks appealing to me and avoid what I don't like. Is this how the game plays?

I happen to like true futa (japanese definition) but not gay content. Sadly, the description doesn't inform me whatsoever on how the game plays. I also think this is the underlying question behind a lot of comments that I skimmed over on the thread.

Thanks a lot.
There are checks that, if you fail, result in sex. There is also the Helena + Persephone fight that leads to sex regardless of outcome. But you can indeed go chaste throughout the entire game.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Bruh, this is certainly a game about Anal sex... Trying to play it avoiding this type of content is not a good idea. I dunno how someone can play it avoiding the main fetish))))

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
Bruh, this is certainly a game about Anal sex... Trying to play it avoiding this type of content is not a good idea. I dunno how someone can play it avoiding the main fetish))))
It's not really anything that complicated. There are many games that you'd like to play even if it's geared towards kinks you don't like, provided you can avoid what ruins your time. Wanting to play with limitations is a testament to how great of a game it is if anything, to be honest. It should be flattering, not revolting or even perplexing.

As for kinks, to each their own~ I'm a sucker for butts over vanilla, and if I appreciate a title, I'd love for others regardless of what turns them on to find the same pleasure by playing them.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It's not really anything that complicated. There are many games that you'd like to play even if it's geared towards kinks you don't like, provided you can avoid what ruins your time. Wanting to play with limitations is a testament to how great of a game it is if anything, to be honest. It should be flattering, not revolting or even perplexing.

As for kinks, to each their own~ I'm a sucker for butts over vanilla, and if I appreciate a title, I'd love for others regardless of what turns them on to find the same pleasure by playing them.
The irony of only wanting content that features people with vaginas, then preferring butts over "vanilla".

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1974322
Like Count Morado, yoyomistro and Majalis (ToA) already stated, you're wrong or you're just trolling right now.
Now that is an old image.
Jesus christ, flying cars would be absolutely horrible and they would consume way more energy than normal cars.
I mean you do know how reckless and stupid the common driver can be right? Now imagine if everyone of those would have their flying torpedo, it would be a disaster.
Road accidents are already bad enough, now think what would happen if one of those came hurdling down into the ground, "road" accidents would be even worse because of the amount of force that those things would come down with, multiply the casualties and property damage of normal road accidents by a factor of 100 and you'd start to get the picture why i'm glad flying cars wont be a thing for atleast few hundred years, if ever.

And the amount of energy to hover few tons of steel or whatever they would be constructed would be astronomical, there's more energy efficient and most of all safer alternatives to flying cars.

But yeah, the world would be a better place otherwise if we if we as a species had the zeal and fervor of the average degenerate neckbeard crying in the internet to actually focus on the advancement of human race, currently we're more interested on fighting about imaginary lines on paper or who's right about which god is actually the real one, it's kinda sad that about 90% of the people in the world still have the wrong answer to that question.
I'm not going to read your post and will instead say that The Jetsons was a good show, but would have been better if it had TOA characters in it.
I don't care, Fifth Element promised me flying cars. Then I look out the window and I see no flying cars. Pain.
ShadowRun promised my cyberware and magic. We all have our dreams crushed and promises broken.

sadooper

Mar 17, 2021
I don't want to stir up the pointless debate on the game's title, but it did get me thinking that it would be interesting if there were more masculine males in the game (that would be replaced by Futa if the "Futa+" option was enabled). The only two I can think of that currently get replaced by that option are the InnKeeper and the Ogre, and they have very limited content, which hasn't been added to in forever (or at least not within anything recent that I can remember). Honestly, I prefer futa so I'm not a super strong advocate for this idea I'm putting forth lol, but variety is the spice of life.

I think the easiest to add would be a male centaur: we already have a couple centaur pics that don't show the upperbody of the centaur(s), which gives variety to the kinds of scenes that could be added, and since there is a male centaur that you can marry in the centaur bad end, any new art of a male centaur could be added to his content. (I think a new event where you come across a pack of centaurs/centauresses, and have to fight multiple in a row could be nice with this, as it could take advantage of pre-existing art as well.)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Goblin F 2.png

Hayoooooo!

New weekly! This time around we've got the Dryad Animation and new story mode content - particularly, the date with Winnie the Angel. We've also made more progress on the editor, and there's some nice animation and music work being done as well.

Up next is the Dullahan Date art and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Last edited:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

View attachment 1983112

Hayoooooo!

New weekly! This time around we've got the Dryad Animation and new story mode content - particularly, the date with Winnie the Angel. We've also made more progress on the editor, and there's some nice animation and music work being done as well.

Up next is the Dullahan Date art and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk]
MEGA - - Pixeldrain - Workupload
wait, whats the spider dialogue for the prostate touching?
was more scenes added that I didnt see at some point? D:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes