RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1983112

Hayoooooo!

New weekly! This time around we've got the Dryad Animation and new story mode content - particularly, the date with Winnie the Angel. We've also made more progress on the editor, and there's some nice animation and music work being done as well.

Up next is the Dullahan Date art and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !
Oh boy. Next week can't come soon enough (pun intended). :p

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Really not trying to shit on them because they have done a fuck ton of work and a great job but it seems like updates nowadays are just fluff than actual content.
I'd say we've reached the point where content is well and abundant but due to the length of development, a lot of things are either outdated or feel separated from the game's core. A lot of recent updates seem like they're working on fixing that.

Reactions: Twiton

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
That's very nice, balanced developing is needed to make the process stable, I've seen too much developers running for adding more and more content for their patrons but then... Game becomes unplayable at some moment, dev failing to fix game and it's abandoned a bit later.
So Best luck to dev's!

Yoshiyu

Aug 15, 2022
There doesnt seem to be a ".toa-data" folder in order to transfer the full save (linked on the front page) into it. Has the way it works changed since then?

Edit: Sorry, i didnt see in the installation instructions that the saves are kept here: %APPDATA%\TalesOfAndrogyny

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020
Here's a save with every single CG unlocked (was a pain), every achievement and every outfit for the latest version of the game (3.11.3). Just change the extension from .txt to .json and place it in the .toa-data folder

Can't wait for this game to be available on Steam. Itch is a pain
How would I convert this into a JSon?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How would I convert this into a JSon?
I'm just amazed how these people keep finding the wrong stuff, he had to have used the search, but instead of finding the newer stuff, he finds some ancient history, i do not know how many pages ago that is normally, i use the "show 100 posts per page" and the stuff this guy found is on the page 133 out of 182, so it has to be about few hundred pages of old info in the default settings.

Y.F.Y.

Dec 20, 2017
I'm just amazed how these people keep finding the wrong stuff, he had to have used the search, but instead of finding the newer stuff, he finds some ancient history, i do not know how many pages ago that is normally, i use the "show 100 posts per page" and the stuff this guy found is on the page 133 out of 182, so it has to be about few hundred pages of old info in the default settings.
Is there any way to pin a comment to the top of the thread??
That way you put a detailed expression and appear on every page
Though they would ask anyway

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Is there any way to pin a comment to the top of the thread??
That way you put a detailed expression and appear on every page
Though they would ask anyway
There is a note in the OP that says, people should read the installation guide and we still have some come in with the JNI error :FacePalm:
I just assume every person is super stupid AND can't understand English well :ROFLMAO:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
To be fair, that isn't exactly common knowledge to a normie. You have to be an intense nerd or degenerate (like us) to know how to use a search engine for an answer.

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
it's because search results aren't sorted by latest date, so you get an unordered chronology. People intuitively expect the top result to be the newest in a word search

• Angry
Reactions: KnowledgeAlfa

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
it's because search results aren't sorted by latest date, so you get an unordered chronology. People intuitively expect the top result to be the newest in a word search
They also have to be incredibly unobservant to not notice the date when that post was made, or the page the post is found at.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes