PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
it's because search results aren't sorted by latest date, so you get an unordered chronology. People intuitively expect the top result to be the newest in a word search
I said search engine because the guy needed help converting the file. Google, Bing, or even DuckDuckGo would be the best way to find an answer for that.
It's probably because that one post has about 30 reactions and the default search order may be done by "most popular"...
There's a solution to that: https://f95zone.to/account/preferences
View attachment 1988061
Most folk don't know about this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let's call what it is: those people are being lazy and expecting others to spoon feed them the answers instead of spending a few minutes searching and reading.
That is the issue with most of the kids coming her to fap, yes. Been that way here since the java switch.
1360789072109.jpg

splitScreen

Dec 17, 2019
They also have to be incredibly unobservant to not notice the date when that post was made, or the page the post is found at.
Let's call what it is: those people are being lazy and expecting others to spoon feed them the answers instead of spending a few minutes searching and reading.
When judging software, blaming users for not making enough efforts to follow bad UX is never a good idea, besides being plain wrong. There's actually something called for this exact purpose, a pillar for good software design (whether it's systems or interfaces). Applying it to result driven features, it translates to familiar default configs, which in this case is chronological order.

Most folk don't know about this.
Neither did I. Just goes to show that making configs available is never a substitute for good defaults.
One way to make it an even better experience is to expose the config in the UI of the search result on top of being available in the account preferences.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
When judging software, blaming users for not making enough efforts to follow bad UX is never a good idea, besides being plain wrong. There's actually something called for this exact purpose, a pillar for good software design (whether it's systems or interfaces). Applying it to result driven features, it translates to familiar default configs, which in this case is chronological order.

Neither did I. Just goes to show that making configs available is never a substitute for good defaults.
One way to make it an even better experience is to expose the config in the UI of the search result on top of being available in the account preferences.
While bad UI/UX exists and issues around it should absolutely be resolved, there is such a thing as people being PFS (I'll let people tease that acronym out). This website basically uses a standard forum template that's existed for decades with modifications for its particular needs, and does much better than many others at providing customizability for search options. Sometimes the UI issue is just and ID-10-T issue.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Oh! somebody ask it before me? sorry i dont want to be annoying...
While yes your question was asked before (or some kind of it), it was quite a while ago. I don't think that person you replied to was talking about you. Majalis should know that this bug is in the game, honestly I thought it was already fixed.

To your original question, yes it is an error.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twiton

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
No no, I was talking about the unpleasant dudes who for weeks and weeks have been filling this thread with less-than-nice comments about new players who ask certain questions.
Players who ask the same question already answered numerous times and unable to use the search feature usually get a less than positive response, yes.
The only filling that should be happening here is butts and mouths with cum.
Now that depends on who is doing the filling.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Oh, you mean Twiton 's personal thread because they philosophised too much here? :sneaky: :KEK:
It has all the fan art posts! Also it has a bunch of memes.
And yeah, it also has my massive ToA Lore Rich Fanfic that I wrote during a caffeine binge.
That thread WAS made for off-topic stuff like gender discussion though, so feel free to send the next person who randomly starts talking about gender and sexuality over there. Hopefully it gives them time to cool down or reach enlightenment.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes