Harleking31

Jan 6, 2022
Could it be that a naga can't inseminate the eggs, so getting sexed by a naga just removes the eggs?

I could be wrong, but I believe only a centaur, harpy, or wereslut can inseminate the goblin eggs. Give that combo a try and see. Also, feel free to use search to go back to find my previous post on this - I marked the tips as spoilers in case you'd rather figure it out on your own, but they're there.

Another tip for you, if you have Kylira in your camp then getting healed by her will also give you a status on if you're egged or prego.
Noodle goblins are a thing. I think goblin types are regular, centaur, feathered, noodle and werewolf. Not sure if regular ones come from human or male gobbos, but anyhow.

Plus these prompts are always related to stuff you need to have for one thing or another to happen; Like having gauntlets when trying to open a rigged drawer, or shoes in the spider-lady's lair.

So basically this is the perfect opportunity to have those goblin eggs inseminated, but nooooo

What should I do, give myself a buttplug? Are the eggs coming out the second I move area?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Noodle goblins are a thing. I think goblin types are regular, centaur, feathered, noodle and werewolf. Not sure if regular ones come from human or male gobbos, but anyhow.

Plus these prompts are always related to stuff you need to have for one thing or another to happen; Like having gauntlets when trying to open a rigged drawer, or shoes in the spider-lady's lair.

So basically this is the perfect opportunity to have those goblin eggs inseminated, but nooooo

What should I do, give myself a buttplug? Are the eggs coming out the second I move area?
They said that the males can breed, so regular may be from males banging human women. I assume human males can't fertilize the eggs since you don't get the ending from them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
What should I do, give myself a buttplug?
Yes. Definitely. Highly recommended. Be sure to get the proper size and use lots of lube. You may want to ask your partner to help insert it - more fun for both of you that way.

…Oh! You meant in the game! Well, it wont hurt, and MC seems to jump in a fairly pleasurable way when you do, so, again, go for it!

I think you’ll find that if you’re egged when you do you’ll still be egged when you pull it back out. At least that’s how it worked for me

Reactions: Harleking31

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yes. Definitely. Highly recommended. Be sure to get the proper size and use lots of lube. You may want to ask your partner to help insert it - more fun for both of you that way.
Everyone knows that a cage is the best thing for guys like us to get. :KappaPride:

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Btw is there a way to get all the hero stories and slut stories in a single run?
I can't say categorically yes, but I suspect so. The hero stories are not mutually exclusive, so you just need to defeat each opponent once. I believe the slut stories only require one encounter each, so you're not going to get a Game Over getting one. Is there a hero or slut story you're having trouble getting?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Can anyone like mod some girls moaning during some animations and scenes into the game? it'd be really cool if game had some
Here, download these and just have your media player loaded with a playlist for you to click on when you want added sounds while you play along:

Nov 3, 2021
I can't say categorically yes, but I suspect so. The hero stories are not mutually exclusive, so you just need to defeat each opponent once. I believe the slut stories only require one encounter each, so you're not going to get a Game Over getting one. Is there a hero or slut story you're having trouble getting?
Man I swear there was one story with the centaurs in the hero tab and one on the slut tab. I need to go back to it to check it out again.
If really none of them are mutually exclusive then forget my comment.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Man I swear there was one story with the centaurs in the hero tab and one on the slut tab. I need to go back to it to check it out again.
If really none of them are mutually exclusive then forget my comment.
And you need to just meet the twice to get both. Slutty means being slutty, hero tale means defeating them.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Could tell me the ratio of futa/male/female content?
Male (androgynous) protagonist. 3 male characters and 4 female from around 30 characters to get close with. Since the game has tenths of megabytes of sheer text, that would still mean quite a few scenes, but generally it's about male dealing with futas 90% of time.

Reactions: Kilerig

HiroTales

Sep 24, 2022
i just downlaoded version 3.25.1 jar documents but i cant execute the game (no .exe document) why is this? i had the prior version 3.25.0 and i deleted it to downlaod this version

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i just downlaoded version 3.25.1 jar documents but i cant execute the game (no .exe document) why is this? i had the prior version 3.25.0 and i deleted it to downlaod this version
Because you didn't follow the install guide in the installation instructions.

If you only deleted the previous windows 64 files/folder and they still exist in your recycle bin, restore them. Replace the JAR in the folder with the new JAR. Done.
Otherwise you will need to redownload the windows version again (or jump through a lot of hoops by installing other solutions from the web to run the JAR without the included executable in the windows version).

Reactions: Bob69

HiroTales

Sep 24, 2022
i redoawnloaded the windows version but how can i add the new data in the windows version? the windows version is a zip file from version 3.25.0 and i changed recently downlaoded 3.25.1 version (withouth the .exe execute option )the jar file into a zip file version 3.25.1.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes