Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
i redoawnloaded the windows version but how can i add the new data in the windows version? the windows version is a zip file from version 3.25.0 and i changed recently downlaoded 3.25.1 version (withouth the .exe execute option )the jar file into a zip file version 3.25.1.
From my first reply to you:
1665689484680.png

From the installation instructions I linked in my first reply to you:
1665689614206.png

• Haha
Reactions: PhazeUFO and Bob69

Kilerig

Mar 24, 2022
Well.... For my experience I would say roughly.... 70/5/25% respectively?

Its hard to say but in general. There's very few male-males and mostly are somehow background ones so without a proper pic/artwork. There's a bunch of femboys (Wether they count as males or futas is up to you, Ill personally put them closer to the futa group since they strike me more related to those than the males) from the MC to half of your companions to some background characters without artworks as well. A considerable amount of futa characters (Which fit more the dickgirl category but still count as futa Ill say) and also a relatively extend of regular females but probably about half or so the amount of futa-futas.

Hope this helps ^^
Thx for the reply, it really helps. Btw I always thought dickgirl/futa/traps are the same, female bodies(have boobs) with male genitals ie. dicks. So there are actually differences between them?

• Hey there
Reactions: RubyZeronyka

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thx for the reply, it really helps. Btw I always thought dickgirl/futa/traps are the same, female bodies(have boobs) with male genitals ie. dicks. So there are actually differences between them?
Yes, but discussing the differences here ends up getting people mad at each other and then the mods come in and delete everything. Let's see if it happens again.

None of the terms necessarily have anything to do with the specialized lobules for milk production within breast tissue. When nude, the breasts can appear flat or enlarged, defined by developed muscle or pendulant / bountiful.
Here's a good resource for the origin and history of the term "Trap": .
As for futa/futanari and dickgirl - those two develop from same/similar sources. The word futanari comes from Japan as a way to describe hermaphroditism (being of two forms in one being - male and female genitals present) and was adopted by entertainment industries for sexualization of content. Dickgirl can be considered another word for futa/futanari.

I shall now await the shitshow.

Reactions: Kilerig

humberto456

Jul 1, 2019
I'm having an error in the game, during battles the camera does a zoom and comes back right? in my game it does this very fast and non-stop, the only way to stop it was to disable the camera shake

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
no thanks
  1. I wasn't talking to you.
  2. Just because something is posted to Twitter doesn't make it bad. The link I shared is a short essay in easy-to-read bite-sized sentences to help in aiding comprehension. That form of essay and storytelling became more popular after award-winning writer Teju Cole wrote "A Piece of the Wall" using the format.
  3. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Trap is the term typically used to refer to Femboys or Androgynous characters like Hiro, Kylira and Trudy. Futas/Dickgirls are characters like Brigand, Wereslut, Demon King, Dullahan and so on. There are few female characters in ToA that aren't Futas, but there is indeed a plethora of content for Male x Female and Male x Futa.

There is some info you might wanna know about ToA's development, regarding the term Trap.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
I think in this case we're just talking tags, so there's little room for interpretation. The tags are what you use on sites to find the particular content. It's not a scientific term you will discuss or something, just a code word for a certain background of the art/video/story.

Absolute majority of sites will consider boobs+dick a futanari tag. That's it. Guy getting a girly look through various means like haircut and clothes is a trap.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah the tags systems more often than not tends to confuse more than it clarifies in terms of what a game has in content type XD
My issue with the tags is that a tag is included regardless of how little of said content is actually in the game.

Xailaeriel

Jul 1, 2018
So it's been a few weeks, which Ogre scenes were worked on? I didn't find them when I went looking for something different :unsure:

Jul 8, 2019
  1. I wasn't talking to you.
  2. Just because something is posted to Twitter doesn't make it bad. The link I shared is a short essay in easy-to-read bite-sized sentences to help in aiding comprehension. That form of essay and storytelling became more popular after award-winning writer Teju Cole wrote "A Piece of the Wall" using the format.
  3. Have a nice day.
1-if i can see the post, you're talking to me
2-i'm a bigger fan of laconic speech, and some fat could be trimmed here to make the definitions simpler (futanari are effectively hermaphrodites, traps are males who can convincingly pass themselves off as females. and so on)
3- thanks you too

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Looking into game files, I spotted many unused stuff meant for situations that never happen. For example, there's a whole lot of phrases that are meant to be shown in battle when enemies do the spanking on you, while nobody usually attempts spanking.

I'm not sure if it is possible to attempt fucking the Fire Elemental, but she has a whole pack of unique phrases for everything, totally in her character. Also, can the Catgirl attempt Ouroboros? She's among few characters who do have the unique phrase for that.

Also, all the pronouns in battle (like she, her, his, even you, yourself) are coded to depend on the talking person pronouns. Probably it was for the dropperld futa + feature, but you literally have a feature to change people's gender in battle in one click for some reason.

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
1-if i can see the post, you're talking to me
Are you sure about that?

I just scrolled back and, boy, did it ever look to me like Count Morado was replying to (and even quoting!) https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=9171526. Maybe my ego is insufficiently large to assume that when someone on a public forum is quoting another person they're not talking "to" me, but actually might be talking "to" the person they've quoted. Isn't that sort of implied in the whole "Reply" button? ;) Sure, you and I and everyone else can see what they're saying - but doesn't it seem sort of like we're all in the same room and watching/listening to one person speak to another? :unsure:

For example, here in this post I've pressed "Reply" to your post, and have even quoted you. I assure you, I *am* talking to you - though I'll freely grant I'm doing so publicly and anyone on this forum may see what I'm saying. If someone other than you assumes I'm talking to them, well... I think that would be a bit silly, wouldn't you?

Cheers! :)

schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
I'm not sure if it is possible to attempt fucking the Fire Elemental, but she has a whole pack of unique phrases for everything, totally in her character. Also, can the Catgirl attempt Ouroboros? She's among few characters who do have the unique phrase for that.
I think you've got a point about Catgirl, but what about getting the Warlock's boon for fire resistance? I thought that you could engage in sex with the fire elemental, and that this boon would be essential to not dying in the process.

... you literally have a feature to change people's gender in battle in one click for some reason.
Ooo! I want to do this! Like Power Word Cum, except it would be Power Word Transition! Perhaps this should be available through a quest... I can imagine this causing quite some surprise and confusion on the part of some recipients. Others might take it in stride and just keep on fighting/fucking/etc.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes