schlosrat

Aug 1, 2022
Wut about futa? Are there cgs if you give full boobs to the character in cc?
Nope.

Generally, no matter what breast size you select the MC is pretty much flat-chested in the animations. I believe that's just the way the art is drawn. At least that's the way it seems to me. The paper doll animation of the MC seems to show them, but not the sex scene animations. I suppose they'd have to draw a ton of variants to account for that though - and that does seem like a lot of work.

Reactions: Soggy Bread

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I have only one question for the author: since when can men get pregnant????
and in your game all the logic breaks down with this.
then another question arises by itself: when will a female character appear in the game or will this character be completely feminized ???
Oh goody, another one of these, just chuck it in the bottomless bin that's already teetering on being full.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
More like "egged" instead of "actually pregnant". But yeah, in many ways logic in this game is Microsoft Windus. In the sense that is constantly being thrown to the window lmao
Well, that and the fact that it's more for kink as opposed to reality.
Wut about futa? Are there cgs if you give full boobs to the character in cc?
Nah, the hair color and skin color is usually represented in the animations, but I don't believe the boobs are.
Oh goody, another one of these, just chuck it in the bottomless bin that's already teetering on being full.
While I agree that people need to learn how to play a game instead of asking these questions, there is some cucky content in it, so I can understand why you would wish to know of potential females for the bull. Or in your case, the gobbo. :WeSmart:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
While I agree that people need to learn how to play a game instead of asking these questions, there is some cucky content in it, so I can understand why you would wish to know of potential females for the bull. Or in your case, the gobbo. :WeSmart:
I just understood that his comment was made in horrendously butchered english and he was asking when is the dev going to implement a female player character (as in a character that's a biological female with corresponding genitalia 'n shit), especially since he's also asking "is the character going to be completely feminized", i'm not thinking he's asking about potential female npc's to top.
I mean my english isn't that great either at times but some of these people always word this question like this for whatever the reason.
Also, gobbo is love, gobbo is life!

gameongame

May 20, 2018
I can't seem to be able to run the game on windows. I think i did in the past, but i tried updating to the current version by replacing the jar and nothing happens when i launch the exe. Downloaded another copy oif the whole thing and that doesn't launch as well, also read through the installation guide and the troubleshooting part of it and nothing seems to be wrong.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I can't seem to be able to run the game on windows. I think i did in the past, but i tried updating to the current version by replacing the jar and nothing happens when i launch the exe. Downloaded another copy oif the whole thing and that doesn't launch as well, also read through the installation guide and the troubleshooting part of it and nothing seems to be wrong.
This is what the inside of your main TOA folder looks like after you decompressed the Windows version zip and then replaced the old JAR with the new one?
1665972602877.png

gameongame

May 20, 2018
Does it write any error log when it fails to launch? What was the last version you played (or how long ago)? Also, what are your computer specs and have you made sure your OS and drivers are all up to date?
I get no errors, just nothing launches, where can i find the error log? I do not recal wich version, but it was quite a long time ago, months. I got an i5 10400F and RTX 2060, should run. I saw an user posting that updating windows solved his issue, trying that currently.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I get no errors, just nothing launches, where can i find the error log? I do not recal wich version, but it was quite a long time ago, months. I got an i5 10400F and RTX 2060, should run. I saw an user posting that updating windows solved his issue, trying that currently.
Error log should be right in those folders. What version of Windows OS are you running (I assume at least 10 based upon your CPU and video). Let us know how it goes after updating windows/drivers.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Am getting bad logic, couldn't load dependencies error, any tips ?
To confirm, you're running the game using the windows 64 EXE, correct?
What version of Windows are you running? is it up to date?
What graphics card is in your computer? are the drivers up to date? Does it support OpenGL?
What is your CPU and RAM?
Please post the error file as an attachment.

Apr 9, 2018
To confirm, you're running the game using the windows 64 EXE, correct?
What version of Windows are you running? is it up to date?
What graphics card is in your computer? are the drivers up to date? Does it support OpenGL?
What is your CPU and RAM?
Please post the error file as an attachment.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I just understood that his comment was made in horrendously butchered english and he was asking when is the dev going to implement a female player character (as in a character that's a biological female with corresponding genitalia 'n shit), especially since he's also asking "is the character going to be completely feminized", i'm not thinking he's asking about potential female npc's to top.
I mean my english isn't that great either at times but some of these people always word this question like this for whatever the reason.
Also, gobbo is love, gobbo is life!
Just because one can speak a language does not mean they can speak it fluently. Also, ai translations are still horrid. Still, my point remains that there are plenty of girls here that would fit the fetish.

gameongame

May 20, 2018
Error log should be right in those folders. What version of Windows OS are you running (I assume at least 10 based upon your CPU and video). Let us know how it goes after updating windows/drivers.
No log on the main folder, looked a bit on the jre subfolders and didn't see anything that looked like a error log. Indeed windows 10, updating made no change.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Your laptop is older, it only has 4GB RAM.
You have Windows10 but it is not updated. You have Build 19043, you should update to Build 19044.
The video card is intel(r) hd graphics 620 that has 2GB RAM
I am not going to read through the entire spec report - but I would recommend making sure updating your OS and all drivers, including any OpenGL drivers.
Have you played this game successfully in the past?
No log on the main folder, looked a bit on the jre subfolders and didn't see anything that looked like a error log. Indeed windows 10, updating made no change.
Perhaps someone else can help you - otherwise I would recommend looking here:

Apr 9, 2018
Your laptop is older, it only has 4GB RAM.
You have Windows10 but it is not updated. You have Build 19043, you should update to Build 19044.
The video card is intel(r) hd graphics 620 that has 2GB RAM
I am not going to read through the entire spec report - but I would recommend making sure updating your OS and all drivers, including any OpenGL drivers.
Have you played this game successfully in the past?

Perhaps someone else can help you - otherwise I would recommend looking here:
I've played this normaly a few builds ago

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes