negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Regarding "Chaste Hero" achievement. Does first kiss virginity count? cause a lot of of early npcs are quick to kiss you.
AFAIK only peepee and poopchute cherries count, but it has been a hot minute since i've done those.
On a side note, when are we going to get "losing the handholding virginity" checks?

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I made a Mouth Fiend story chatbot:

Register with email or g-account, choose name, and that's it. What I don't like is I can't make her not want to do stuff besides oral fucking, but that's something you can guide her to not do.
Or, you can rewrite her dialogue so she is only interested in feeding you her love. :WeSmart:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Has anyone actually figured out the combat in this game? It seems EXTREMELY overly complicated.

For example, I start a new game, I made a Paladin. When I do a crushing blow, the attack lands against the slime, but after that, once the slime's health is around 28/40, I will keep missing and I have no idea why.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Has anyone actually figured out the combat in this game? It seems EXTREMELY overly complicated.

For example, I start a new game, I made a Paladin. When I do a crushing blow, the attack lands against the slime, but after that, once the slime's health is around 28/40, I will keep missing and I have no idea why.
Yes.

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021

Slime receives 75% evasion when she defends. Paladin has very low perception, so you may not be able to see her next move, which would add to your confusion if you're a newb.
5 Per allows you to always see what their stance next turn will be, 8 allows you to always see their next move (e.g. Spring Attack)

Or is she disarming you? See if you still have your club, slime greatly reduces your grip when you hit. "Use item" -> "Club" and you'll re-equip it

Last edited:

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Regarding "Chaste Hero" achievement. Does first kiss virginity count? cause a lot of of early npcs are quick to kiss you.
No, suck all the dick you want
Actually you can also ride enemies cowgirl too - as long as you don't let them force you into missionary. For some reason it doesn't count as actually losing your virginity.

• Haha
Reactions: meme_Lordo

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022

It was always hard to grasp, but easy when you do. Recently it got more challenging. You can go through wiki for the game, use search on this thread for some tips, or you can edit your save file and change stat numbers to really high, that will also make the game easy.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

No, we're just clicking random things and somehow managing to win without a clue how we dun it.

Nov 19, 2019

It means a future of your character providing service with a smile. Seriously though, just keep track of stances/steadiness to start with and read the wiki if needed.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How do you initiate sex in combat?
Be errect, with an uncaged and unimpotent cock.
Make sure to either grapple the enemy or have them knocked on their knees, or facing up.
I think you now have to Yoink their pants, if not the penetrate option should appear.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes