MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
I've missed a few updates, but I saw this CG on Rule34 with the Dark Knight, Jess, and Cait all together. Where is this scene from?

Also, is anyone else having an issue running the game lately? Whenever I get into combat, if I'm in it for more than about 15 seconds, my whole laptop freezes and I have to restart my whole system. It's very annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: gfufaika

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there a link for 0.3.46.3? The OP link only points to 0.3.46.0
The links are right there. Also, a NOTE for your question (not seeing what you think is the right version would be a "difficulty" getting the game you want to run).

1721909101143.png

Before asking your (anticipated) next question - I recommend reading what's in the Installation spoiler.

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

TownGirl.gif

Hayoo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the lovely nurse bending over to grab... something to make milkshakes with, and showing off that big backside at the same time. That is, new art of that very thing, along with some scene expansions and new scenes. Don't worry; we're still working on the highly anticipated Dullahan Marriage ending~.

There's also a big engine improvement this time around - we've got the animation mixing working now, particularly in encounters! It's hard to describe what effect this will have, but it's maybe most noticeable in the Kitsune encounter, as she changes expressions fluidly, and her sex animations all have various states that they move through, which they now do fluidly. Between this and our solution for animation combinations, we can do a ton of fun stuff now, and all the work that Alis and our animators have put into these animations can be shown off for real.

The might be a few issues here and there with the animations as we've made a lot of changes, and this one in particular has made a few animations have slightly wonky transitions that we'll be fixing, but if you see any, feel free to call them out so that we can keep track of them and patch 'em out.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AssPocketEnjoyer

Sep 16, 2019
Aw naw man am I a schizo or am I seeing some QR code during the loading screen when eavesdropping at town square.
Edit: yea I'm not going crazy, what is this shit I'm afraid to open it.

Jul 15, 2020
Aw naw man am I a schizo or am I seeing some QR code during the loading screen when eavesdropping at town square.
You are seeing it, and all it is is an Easter egg that reads: "Well, well. Looks who's snooping around back here! I have a present for you, though. It's gooey and thick and smells like regret <3" Not even a picture or anything.

4.50 star(s) 146 Votes