voram20

Jan 2, 2021
I don't know if anyone gives a shit, but it SEEMS it's a memory issue. Maybe this program just uses WAY more memory than i would think it does, but I don't really know WHY this would require so much more memory, especially since I can run games which SEEM like they'd require more memory usage. Still, the OSTENSIBLE reason seems to be that. I don't really know if its poorly programmed, or just takes WAY more resources to reasonably do what it's doing than I expect, or if I need to change some setting, but that seems to be the problem. I played a little more and it still crashes when running it as root, now. My guess is that root just has MORE resources its allowed to use or something. That, or the crash descriptor was lying.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
We'll be finishing up the Dullahan Marriage ending this week, along with doing some more animation mixing and rich text stuff, and then we'll be doing the Minotauress Extended ending. We're also working on the Catgirl Pronebone animation.
Dulalhan and then Minotauress endings in the next few weeks? Now that is a really happy news. :love: :love: :love:

T0RQU3 J0N3Z

Dec 31, 2022
Wow alot of stuffs been added since i last played! ;) things i still hope for... More feet stuff is always cool, like some artwork of Hiro giving, and getting it, with both feet. or a footjob stance in general. lmao... also an animated ending where hiro is the wife to kitsune, or can get knocked up from her if hiro was with a gobbo beforehand.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Bunny Facesit Caramel.png

Hayoo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the Catgirl Pronebone animation, which has a lot of neat variants (lots of expressions and thrusting variants, and a cumming variant) - Alis worked hard on this one. We've also got the much-anticipated Dullahan Marriage ending, which has a bunch of nice scenes! I also added some more rich text to scenes.

We're working through the backlog right now, so next up it'll be the Minotauress Extended ending, as well as the Hiro Makeout stance art.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Where claralover at :KEK:

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes