negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How can i get the chasity without talking to her?
You can buy the "cage of power" from the witch, the same one you encounter during the goddess of the mountain quest line.
there is an anal plug with a hole... if you enchant it into a portal , does it somehow work?
(never enchanted accessories):unsure:

It’s just that a person was asking, I didn’t know that he had pumped up the level of depravity to such an extent that he couldn’t resist and would end up with a bad ending
Ring plug currently (sadly) does not have any enchantments, but according to #23,611 the devs will eventually look into it and more.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
How can i get the chasity without talking to her?
you just need to follow the parameters, everything is written there, how many times you dominated, how many times you, how many times you “gave birth” in general there is a lot of information, before there was not even a display of the anal plug, but now the author has added

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
By the way, Tales of Androgyny wiki on Fandom is closed. It was more than a year ago when they forbid anything 18+ to be the subject of wikis, and now they finally got to it.

The last version should soon get imported to new adress: No images, but they're not necessary.

I think nothing stops anybody from cloning wik again on Fandom. .xml backup is available on previous adress. But I doubt somebody will.

I'll summarize previous wiki run:
  • had ~2000 views a day in 2021, when it basically had one useful page (achievements);
  • had ~3000 views a day two years later in early 2023 when it had all characters pages written (by me);
  • had ~4000 views a day when it was going toe-to-toe with Patreon updates;
  • a year later in July only ~1800 views, who knows what it shows, and would that improve eventually.
(By the way, the person above could most likely answer their questions about Strange Merchant by using information on wiki.)

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes