negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you trigger Dully's ending?
Get buttblasted by her enough times so you're in love with ther, then get her head from the mailbox found in 4th map, find the "strange bridge" encounter, have some funsies with her by talking to her first and then eventually there will be a "propose" choice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton and White

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Get buttblasted by her enough times so you're in love with ther, then get her head from the mailbox found in 4th map, find the "strange bridge" encounter, have some funsies with her by talking to her first and then eventually there will be a "propose" choice.
Now we just need it to be that we buy a wedding ring, get it stolen by Brigand and she returns it wondering how we rizzed her that specifically

Reactions: Budouka

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 3920190

Hayoo, newww weekly!

This time we've got the Catgirl Pronebone animation, which has a lot of neat variants (lots of expressions and thrusting variants, and a cumming variant) - Alis worked hard on this one. We've also got the much-anticipated Dullahan Marriage ending, which has a bunch of nice scenes! I also added some more rich text to scenes.

We're working through the backlog right now, so next up it'll be the Minotauress Extended ending, as well as the Hiro Makeout stance art.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Where claralover at :KEK:
Yeah it is finally here! :love:

• Red Heart
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

LewdFaith

Nov 25, 2023
Definitely, This is a game that even if I am playing free I will buy as soons its finished. Men this is art

Anyone know how to get the Puca new scene? >(the facesit)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
Things like this are the reason we need a walkthrough.

Reactions: claralover
Nov 18, 2023
How? I meet her, try to buy the tail, then get locked into being buttfucked to a gameover
ahaha, there are other answer options, don’t agree. and in a brothel you don’t have to take off your pants, but you can laugh at a fat ass and it will sit on your face, you’ll get + rep, it’s advisable to have charisma. You can also get 100 coins from the start at the brothel

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I get it at first meeting, no toys.
I think if I remember right it was willpower ( I hope I got that stat right) that had to do with being able to resist her.

I know i normally went to her once I had money, and bought only what I knew I might need, then avoided her unless i had cheats turned on.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Gadgeteer becomes a non issue if you do this:
1. Before you "achieve" Anal Addict 3, visit her with no toys. Decline or play with her, doesn't matter.
2. Visit her wearing a Chastity cage; she will comment on it and let you go. It's ok if you have AA 3 for this and you don't need any willpower.
3. From now on, only visit her with no toys or cages inserted/worn. She will put you in a chastity cage every time, not even requiring a willpower check.

#1 is the important step, if you achieve AA 3 before doing this, your only choice is to visit her with a chastity cage equipped. This will require a willpower check every time.

I'm pretty sure the above doesn't work with the Paladin for some reason. She really loves her "holy buttsluts" I guess.

KingSlayer15

Aug 14, 2020
Gadgeteer becomes a non issue if you do this:
1. Before you "achieve" Anal Addict 3, visit her with no toys. Decline or play with her, doesn't matter.
2. Visit her wearing a Chastity cage; she will comment on it and let you go. It's ok if you have AA 3 for this and you don't need any willpower.
3. From now on, only visit her with no toys or cages inserted/worn. She will put you in a chastity cage every time, not even requiring a willpower check.

#1 is the important step, if you achieve AA 3 before doing this, your only choice is to visit her with a chastity cage equipped. This will require a willpower check every time.

I'm pretty sure the above doesn't work with the Paladin for some reason. She really loves her "holy buttsluts" I guess.
How can i get the chasity without talking to her?

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
there is an anal plug with a hole... if you enchant it into a portal , does it somehow work?
(never enchanted accessories):unsure:

It’s just that a person was asking, I didn’t know that he had pumped up the level of depravity to such an extent that he couldn’t resist and would end up with a bad ending

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes