negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How can i get the chasity without talking to her?
You can buy the "cage of power" from the witch, the same one you encounter during the goddess of the mountain quest line.
there is an anal plug with a hole... if you enchant it into a portal , does it somehow work?
(never enchanted accessories):unsure:

It’s just that a person was asking, I didn’t know that he had pumped up the level of depravity to such an extent that he couldn’t resist and would end up with a bad ending
Ring plug currently (sadly) does not have any enchantments, but according to #23,611 the devs will eventually look into it and more.

Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
Nov 18, 2023
How can i get the chasity without talking to her?
you just need to follow the parameters, everything is written there, how many times you dominated, how many times you, how many times you “gave birth” in general there is a lot of information, before there was not even a display of the anal plug, but now the author has added

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
By the way, Tales of Androgyny wiki on Fandom is closed. It was more than a year ago when they forbid anything 18+ to be the subject of wikis, and now they finally got to it.

The last version should soon get imported to new adress: No images, but they're not necessary.

I think nothing stops anybody from cloning wik again on Fandom. .xml backup is available on previous adress. But I doubt somebody will.

I'll summarize previous wiki run:
  • had ~2000 views a day in 2021, when it basically had one useful page (achievements);
  • had ~3000 views a day two years later in early 2023 when it had all characters pages written (by me);
  • had ~4000 views a day when it was going toe-to-toe with Patreon updates;
  • a year later in July only ~1800 views, who knows what it shows, and would that improve eventually.
(By the way, the person above could most likely answer their questions about Strange Merchant by using information on wiki.)

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton and Citror08

senioki

Jan 13, 2023
Yeah finally after playing around with the source code i was able to restore the old measurements units in the whole game
1723507066435.png

I still have some strange bugs with floating point but i made it

Reactions: Huffledrunk

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Yeah finally after playing around with the source code i was able to restore the old measurements units in the whole game
View attachment 3925912

I still have some strange bugs with floating point but i made it
ngl I wish he used the metric system instead of being a burgerman.
like 26cm is alot, the fuck does 7al mean bro, that shit feels small. my girl selkie over there, has 5 al lenght penis, which dosent seem alot, and the art aint doing her a favor either.

i know for sure how long 26 cm is, and that its large, hiro has 3 al and kylira has 2, idk how long 1 is tho. (i found out its like 3.71 cm, but I came to the game to goon and jerk off, not to think and do math homework

Reactions: monkisuma

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
like 26cm is alot, the fuck does 7al mean bro, that shit feels small. my girl selkie over there, has 5 al lenght penis, which dosent seem alot, and the art aint doing her a favor either.

i know for sure how long 26 cm is, and that its large, hiro has 3 al and kylira has 2, idk how long 1 is tho. (i found out its like 3.71 cm, but I came to the game to goon and jerk off, not to think and do math homework
But then the imperialistically impaired people would not understand what it would mean, since most of the world doesn't use freedumb units.

KittyMaid

Jul 28, 2020

but math is sooooo hot, all the sexy calculations!
1723511832227.png

Reactions: senioki

senioki

Jan 13, 2023
Oh well

If anyone is interested the conversione from al to cm is 1 al = 0.7 inches and 1 dz = 0.6 ml. If you ask how I did it is simple, I took an old versione of the game and then did a proportion to find the conversion rateo, then to convert from inches to cm I just multiplied by 2.54 to have the measure in centimeters.

In the next days I will do a full playthrough to see if I can find any bug then I'll post the .jar with the list of changes.

And yes math IS SEXY but only if I fucking know what I'm calculating.

P.S: I fixed the problem with strange floating numbers the issue was simple just try to do 16 divided by 0.6 with python and see what happens. (I HATE COMPUTERS SOMETIMES)

Last edited:

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
Oh well

If anyone is interested the conversione from al to cm is 1 al = 0.7 inches and 1 dz = 0.6 ml. If you ask how I did it is simple, I took an old versione of the game and then did a proportion to find the conversion rateo, then to convert from inches to cm I just multiplied by 2.54 to have the measure in centimeters.

In the next days I will do a full playthrough to see if I can find any bug then I'll post the .jar with the list of changes.

And yes math IS SEXY but only if I fucking know what I'm calculating.

P.S: I fixed the problem with strange floating numbers the issue was simple just try to do 16 divided by 0.6 with python and see what happens. (I HATE COMPUTERS SOMETIMES)
They changed those numbers because they weren't making much sense. Absolutely humongous girth and dicks that are very long.

What they made was basically making everything smaller and stop using measurements you can decipher. So people wouldn't bother and would only get relative impression (even if you don't know exact measurement, you can see how much Urka is packing compared to usual human).

The game still contains imperial measurements inside encounters. I remember Harpy cock is called a foot of meat, and Centaur's cock is mentioned to be two feet long. That's about all you need to know for immersion.

senioki

Jan 13, 2023
They changed those numbers because they weren't making much sense. Absolutely humongous girth and dicks that are very long.

What they made was basically making everything smaller and stop using measurements you can decipher. So people wouldn't bother and would only get relative impression (even if you don't know exact measurement, you can see how much Urka is packing compared to usual human).

The game still contains imperial measurements inside encounters. I remember Harpy cock is called a foot of meat, and Centaur's cock is mentioned to be two feet long. That's about all you need to know for immersion.
I was thinking the same regarding some sizes and I know that I will somehow destroy the integrity of the game if I change them but I can tweak some measurements so they make more sense regarding the story and various interaction.
If anyone is interested to help i'm open for discussion.

senioki

Jan 13, 2023
To everyone who is interested i have the JAR file with the changes applied here's the list:
  1. Converted from Fantasy system to Metric system.
  2. Corrected inconsistencies by rounding numbers like 6666.7233 to the nearest integer, e.g., 6700.
  3. Addressed unusual developer decisions, such as no differences between goblin male and goblin female.
Hers the download link if anyone is interested:

If someone wants some specific changes DM me

Serveral

Sep 15, 2017
anyone else has this issue where going into the level up/stats screen? already tried redownloading the game and even deleting everything in the saves folder to no avail.
it doesn't exactly soft lock the game (i can go back to the map by pressing escape) and i can still access the original screen when creating a character, however on every instance of a new game or save, going from the map into that screen just results in that blackscreen

Reactions: Budouka
4.50 star(s) 147 Votes