Saer11

Sep 25, 2020
anyone else has this issue where going into the level up/stats screen? already tried redownloading the game and even deleting everything in the saves folder to no avail.
it doesn't exactly soft lock the game (i can go back to the map by pressing escape) and i can still access the original screen when creating a character, however on every instance of a new game or save, going from the map into that screen just results in that blackscreen
same issue

Pipeworker

Formerly 'Serveral'
Sep 15, 2017
same issue
yeah, just checked their patreon page and they uploaded a hotfix for that issue yesterday.

will try to upload the jar if my isp stops fucking around already

Edit:v.0.3.47.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Those aren't even Burger units. Not even Google and Wikipedia have any idea what the hell an 'al' or 'dz' are supposed to be.
burger units are basically any units that isnt metric, cause it dosent make sense
metric is literally "if its bigger, multiply by 10" (meters, liters, kilos)
look at the burger units or " United States customary units" as they call it. (i didnt even know you can beasure weight with stone in MODERN DAY)
1723587690012.png

yeah, i benchpressed 15.75 stones
1723587973819.png

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
burger units are basically any units that isnt metric, cause it dosent make sense
metric is literally "if its bigger, multiply by 10" (meters, liters, kilos)
look at the burger units or " United States customary units" as they call it. (i didnt even know you can beasure weight with stone in MODERN DAY)
View attachment 3929290

yeah, i benchpressed 15.75 stones
View attachment 3929301
US doesn't use stone and hasn't ever in the general populace (at least after 1789), but it is still popular in the UK and Ireland.

Also, US fluid ounce is 1/16th of a pint. Don't know where you pulled that chart from.

Nov 18, 2023
the metric system was invented just like that, I think even Europeans don’t know why, it’s like with degrees, in Korea they measure in Celsius, in the USA in Foringheit~ you shouldn’t take Hiro’s fullness as excessive... ahaha:coffee:
in the modern world, people have not yet fully discovered the chemical table, since they are constantly finding something new, for this they built a hadron collider (now there are two of them in the world)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dtx

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
the metric system was invented just like that, I think even Europeans don’t know why, it’s like with degrees, in Korea they measure in Celsius, in the USA in Foringheit~ you shouldn’t take Hiro’s fullness as excessive... ahaha:coffee:
in the modern world, people have not yet fully discovered the chemical table, since they are constantly finding something new, for this they built a hadron collider (now there are two of them in the world)
SERN and the Commitee of 300 developed LHC in order to create a new world order in which they abuse the time and space to rule the world with an iron grip.
El, Psy, Kongroo.
But for realsies, the new elements you can produce in LHC's and other particle colliders are highly unstable due to them being extremely radioactive and their halflives being extremely short, there's really no use for them in any way other than the novelty of a new element being discovered, the smallest elements are usually the most "stable" ones (the exception being iron which apparently is the most stable, it is "small" but not the smallest).

Nov 18, 2023
SERN and the Commitee of 300 developed LHC in order to create a new world order in which they abuse the time and space to rule the world with an iron grip.
El, Psy, Kongroo.
But for realsies, the new elements you can produce in LHC's and other particle colliders are highly unstable due to them being extremely radioactive and their halflives being extremely short, there's really no use for them in any way other than the novelty of a new element being discovered, the smallest elements are usually the most "stable" ones (the exception being iron which apparently is the most stable, it is "small" but not the smallest).
we are discussing on f95...the CIA will think something unhealthy:KEK::illuminati: in general , in Russia they are conducting experiments with plasma~ and the Japanese are creating Skynet with a quantum computer

Last edited:

Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
US doesn't use stone and hasn't ever in the general populace (at least after 1789), but it is still popular in the UK and Ireland.

Also, US fluid ounce is 1/16th of a pint. Don't know where you pulled that chart from.
literally typed "american measuring units" went to wikipedia, found this image and that they have it, went to like 2 or 3 sites below (cause wiki isnt fullproof source)and they had the same thing.

we dont even use anything bigger then kilometer, maybe its not used but there is usage for it.
same with dag (decagram, previously dkg), aint used but is exists.

either way, im sorry if its wrong, but you do get the point (americans will use anything to measure stuff but metric system)

Reactions: Count Morado

Fyo

Aug 14, 2017
God I love this game. The MC has some premium bussy. Are there any similar games to this that you guys can recommend? No 3d visual novels please
Futadom World, all Fenoxo games (TiTs, coc etc), Flexible Survival, Among Cults, Sex Valley.

In reality ToA is pretty unique, so none of the above games are that similar... They have futadom though.

Reactions: WasteAway
May 3, 2024
Futadom World, all Fenoxo games (TiTs, coc etc), Flexible Survival, Among Cults, Sex Valley.

In reality ToA is pretty unique, so none of the above games are that similar... They have futadom though.
Thank you! So long as there's a sissy trap getting fucked in the ass and becoming everyone's cum toilet, I'll take anything even if it's not futa.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes