Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How comes nobody ever talks about Urka's, for example, cock having girth almost as big as length, and her length should be impressive. That basically looks like a poof
I did in fact bring this up, that Urka had a wider cock than the Demon King, then it was changed in an update the week after

etorphlne

Jul 30, 2024
:unsure: Seems like both of you didn't check the OP. This weekend is v0.3.47.4
Yeah, my bad. Just not quite used to F95 - is it common for the OP to have the newest version cited but distribute an older one via its links? I'm only seeing the 3.47.0 file links.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Yeah, my bad. Just not quite used to F95 - is it common for the OP to have the newest version cited but distribute an older one via its links? I'm only seeing the 3.47.0 file links.
Those are the monthly releases. If you want the latest weekly, then download the monthly if you don't already have it and then download the Java version. Next replace the jar file in the monthly with the one from the Java download.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Cat Prone.gif

Hayoo, newww weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Makeout art for Hiro, as well as some more variation and improvement on the Catgirl Pronebone animation and scenes! This animation is going to be a gold standard for us going forward - Alis worked on it personally, and we're really proud of it. We also added the Sperm Bank to adventure mode for those who were missing it.

We were taking care of some family stuff this week, as well as handling some things with Patreon, but we'll be back in the saddle next week.

Still working on the Minotauress Extended Ending, and up next, hopefully, will be the Reverse Cowgirl animation!

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DawideX8862

Jan 14, 2023
i have stupid, maybe not for all people question about fetish mods. can someone make scat and urination mod? like our needs and like scat and piss to eat? maybe some human toilet scenes? idk why but if someone do this, this game gonna be fucking perfect

DawideX8862

Jan 14, 2023
i have stupid, maybe not for all people question about fetish mods. can someone make scat and urination mod? like our needs and like scat and piss to eat? maybe some human toilet scenes? idk why but if someone do this, this game gonna be fucking perfect
and few skills/perks for better nutrition or something, more scenes idk

animenerd4296

Feb 27, 2019
1723984344309.png

This is all I get when I try to run the current version of the game. Yes, I followed the installation instructions exactly. v0.3.38.0 works as expected.

4.50 star(s) 147 Votes